I received an arrangement of flowers beautifully packed in a box.I read the instructions on how to care for the flowers but I was confused on one point.

They say to put water in the vase. They do not specify should it be warm water, hot water, cool water or cold water. They also do not specify the type. Is tap water ok or do they want distilled, mineral or spring water.

I am so confused as to which type and temperature do they need.

I never thought receiving flowers would be such a great hassle.They almost are not worth the trouble.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more