Avasflowers - What ordered is not what was received!!
Ava's flowers is a fraud!I paid $120 for a gourmet basket.
I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed. How could I explain to her what I spent, what the message I wanted to covey, what my intent was.. I can't tell you..
I was soooo embarrassed! What happened in the days following were even more disturbing! They presented themselves as a local florist. They were across the country in NJ!
Their customer service continued to give me the runaround. They finally decided I was right & would credit $10 to my card & $10, for a future delivery! Horrendous!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!
THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Ever!!!!!!
I have included what was delivered (pic #1) what was ordered (pic#2) $120!!!!!Unbelievable!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gourmet Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."