Avasflowers - What ordered is not what was received!!
Ava's flowers is a fraud!I paid $120 for a gourmet basket.
I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed. How could I explain to her what I spent, what the message I wanted to covey, what my intent was.. I can't tell you..
I was soooo embarrassed! What happened in the days following were even more disturbing! They presented themselves as a local florist. They were across the country in NJ!
Their customer service continued to give me the runaround. They finally decided I was right & would credit $10 to my card & $10, for a future delivery! Horrendous!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!
THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Ever!!!!!!
I have included what was delivered (pic #1) what was ordered (pic#2) $120!!!!!Unbelievable!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gourmet Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."