Avasflowers - What ordered is not what was received!!

1377 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Ava's flowers is a fraud!I paid $120 for a gourmet basket.

I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed. How could I explain to her what I spent, what the message I wanted to covey, what my intent was.. I can't tell you..

I was soooo embarrassed! What happened in the days following were even more disturbing! They presented themselves as a local florist. They were across the country in NJ!

Their customer service continued to give me the runaround. They finally decided I was right & would credit $10 to my card & $10, for a future delivery! Horrendous!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Ever!!!!!!

I have included what was delivered (pic #1) what was ordered (pic#2) $120!!!!!Unbelievable!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gourmet Basket
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #546881

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
1377 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1189047 Mesa, Arizona, United States

Yes...stay away from Ava's Flowers! They out to be ashamed of their fraudulent ways! I wish I would have read reviews before ordering. My $86.00 bouquet look like someone went to their garden to grab some flowers and weeds and plunk them in a vase. I was so embarrassed. They must gave chop shops set up in every city to just find what they can get at a grocery store etc. and deliver for them while they keep 80% of the cost. There is no way any reputable florist in any city would work with them and do such a bad job! Their own business would be on the line! Ava's needs to have their doors closed!

1 0 Reply
lolzzzz

Jun 14 #1173299

hahahaha!

0 0 Reply
tino

Oct 31, 2014 #893601

Start a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. It will force them to respond in a more favorable manner.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.