1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Ava's flowers is a fraud!I paid $120 for a gourmet basket.

I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed. How could I explain to her what I spent, what the message I wanted to covey, what my intent was.. I can't tell you..

I was soooo embarrassed! What happened in the days following were even more disturbing! They presented themselves as a local florist. They were across the country in NJ!

Their customer service continued to give me the runaround. They finally decided I was right & would credit $10 to my card & $10, for a future delivery! Horrendous!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Ever!!!!!!

I have included what was delivered (pic #1) what was ordered (pic#2) $120!!!!!Unbelievable!!!

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #1291181

This is what you get when you deal with companies in the New York City/ New Jersey area. All a bunch of thieves.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1189047

Yes...stay away from Ava's Flowers!They out to be ashamed of their fraudulent ways!

I wish I would have read reviews before ordering. My $86.00 bouquet look like someone went to their garden to grab some flowers and weeds and plunk them in a vase. I was so embarrassed. They must gave chop shops set up in every city to just find what they can get at a grocery store etc.

and deliver for them while they keep 80% of the cost. There is no way any reputable florist in any city would work with them and do such a bad job!

Their own business would be on the line!Ava's needs to have their doors closed!

hahahaha!

Start a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. It will force them to respond in a more favorable manner.