I ordered this arrangement for my best friend (the Deluxe version).I wanted something a little special, along with a banner and a sympathy card.

it cost me just shy of $120.00. On going to the visitation, I asked to see my flowers because I bought them from AVAS, which unbeknown to me contracted to ALENES Florist in Lufkin. The arrangement was NOTHING like the picture, I ordered pink and white flowers with a white bow, I got red, white and pink with NO bow, NO banner and NO sympathy card, they advertise free delivery but charged me $14.00 shipping and handling. WHAT A RIP OFF, Its pretty embarrassing to have to ask the funeral director to find my arrangement cause they don't resemble what I ordered.

I will never recommend this company to anyone. Do yourself a favor and call your local florist. After complaining to Avas they told me that they would reimburse me for the banner and card which I did not receive and gave me a $20.00 store credit, as if I would order from them again, NOT!! bearing in mind that I did not ask for a full refund, I just wanted credit for the items I did not receive and for them to *** the handling fee.

Buyer beware and make sure what you order is what you receive, because if not their only resolution is to offer credit off your next order.The only reason I gave them a fair rating was because there was no other option to give.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments