They are more than a rip-off and this type of behavior has to be addressed. We should ban together and sue them for their practices that make Wells Fargo look like the most reputable banking organization on the planet.

They independently substituted flowers from the arrangement I ordered. When I refused delivery and expected a refund, they attempted to charge me a 50% restocking fee. WHAT??????

They make the mistake and somehow they believe they are just by requiring I pay for that mistake. That is insane.

I intend on doing everything humanly possible to ensure that this type of practice is looked upon in the manner to which is deserved. It is deceptive and should never be condoned.

More to come as I prepare to SHUT THEM DOWN

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of avasflowers customer care. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Comments