I took the flowers I received out to the porch to water them.I hooked up the garden hose with the sprayer to water the flowers.

To my horror when I sprayed them with the hose the petals started breaking off with the spray. What kind of wimpy flowers break when you spray them with a hose. I mean flowers are meant to be water. I am very disppointed with the quality of the flowers they send.

Beware they break when you water them.What do they expect you to use a watering can well if so they should supply you with one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of avasflowers flowers. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more