1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers to be delivered same day.3 days later the flowers were left outside the recipients door because it was delivered after the time i was "assured" for delivery.

There were conversations along the way, always with assurances that were never met. When i was asked to respond regarding my experience - i was pretty much told the issues were my fault, traffic, road construction and anything else Ava's could think of. All the while " assuring " me Ava's strives for customer satisfaction.

I don't even think the names on the greeting card were correct!I will never use them again and will tell anyone willing to listen how Ava's is not interested in customer satisfaction.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers delivery service from Avasflowers was lied to about delivery, rude associates and used whatever flowers they had , but reviewer liked flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

You are absolutely right they care nothing about customer service. I'm disputing these charges with my bank didn't get the service paid for!