I wanted a bouquet of greens, you know the filer they put between flowers.I grow plenty to flowers just no greens.

I wanted to create a few arrangement to give to my family. Could you believe they offer no bouquets of just greens what kind of florist are they.

This put a serious crimp in my plans.I think that if you want to order an arrangement of flowers with no flowers you should be able to.

I also think that requiring you to use one hundred words is *** - sometimes you do not need that many words.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

I think your a *** and would think a company would just sell you fillers. People like you make me scared for the future.