Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed a $77 order with Avas flowers over the phone to deliver a simple peace lily plant to my uncle's funeral. I got a delivery confirmation at 4pm the day of the funeral.

The following day I received an e-mail stating they didn't get the arrangement delivered on time for the service. VERY UPSET GRIEVING FAMILY MEMBER! How does that happen? I called and told them my frustration and all they said they could do was a $13.95 refund for delivery!

How about a slap in the face! It should have been at least 50% if not 100% refund for YOUR mistake! And then they wanted to give me a $20 store credit as their apology...now why the *** would I want to use your service again after how I was treated this time?!! I told them to take the store credit off my bill since I will never use them again and she refused to do it!

NEVER USE AVAS FLOWERS!! Their customer service SUCKS!

lisa.garrett12 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $77 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one knew what was going on and no refund policy on order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers and avasflowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments