Pelham, New Hampshire

Ordered flowers for my wife's surprise birthday party. I was very specific in requesting that they be delivered the next day at a local restaurant at 6:30PM. I was told they delivered until 7PM so that would not be a problem.

The next day, at 9:30AM, I received an email stating that my flowers had been delivered. I tried calling Avas, after navigating their annoying phone menu I was on hold for 5 minutes before I hung up.

The restaurant didn't open until 4PM so the flowers were left between two outside doors in the cold. They lasted about 3 days and were way overpriced.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE AVAS.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments