Avasflowers - Very unhappy customer! Not what they said I would get.

I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement.It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite.

Also, I paid extra money to have a banner added that said, " Beloved Grandmother." The banner was done in glue and glitter, it was so bad a 2 year old could have done better. I paid the price for the premium basket and got a standard basket instead. I had to drive down to the local florist and have them make another bow and banner that was presentable.

The light pink was the nasty bow and banner they sent with this arrangement.The darker pink is the one I had to have made to make it look good.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Misleading
    • Banners not professional looking
    • Banner made with glitter and glue

Reason of review:
Pastel Sympathy Standing Basket
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #639634 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1081683

The basket and flowers were pretty and the arrangements wasn't that bad..the pink bow is awful, but considering it will be left at graveside out in elements, if it were me that someone put on my grave...I wouldn't be upset

0 0 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081698

It was not left at grave side, it was displayed in the church where family and friends could see it. It was horrible and had this been delivered to the church and not at the home the day before I would have never had a chance to fix it.further more this arrangement want not left at the church or grave side it was brought to our celebration of life party after service was over, so this arrangement was to be used in 3 different places.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about