Style and Design

I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite.

Also, I paid extra money to have a banner added that said, " Beloved Grandmother." The banner was done in glue and glitter, it was so bad a 2 year old could have done better. I paid the price for the premium basket and got a standard basket instead. I had to drive down to the local florist and have them make another bow and banner that was presentable.

The light pink was the nasty bow and banner they sent with this arrangement. The darker pink is the one I had to have made to make it look good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Misleading, Banners not professional looking, Banner made with glitter and glue.

Comments

The basket and flowers were pretty and the arrangements wasn't that bad..the pink bow is awful, but considering it will be left at graveside out in elements, if it were me that someone put on my grave...I wouldn't be upset

to Anonymous #1081698

It was not left at grave side, it was displayed in the church where family and friends could see it. It was horrible and had this been delivered to the church and not at the home the day before I would have never had a chance to fix it.further more this arrangement want not left at the church or grave side it was brought to our celebration of life party after service was over, so this arrangement was to be used in 3 different places.