Avasflowers - Very unhappy customer! Not what they said I would get.
I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement.It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite.
Also, I paid extra money to have a banner added that said, " Beloved Grandmother." The banner was done in glue and glitter, it was so bad a 2 year old could have done better. I paid the price for the premium basket and got a standard basket instead. I had to drive down to the local florist and have them make another bow and banner that was presentable.
The light pink was the nasty bow and banner they sent with this arrangement.The darker pink is the one I had to have made to make it look good.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Banners not professional looking
- Banner made with glitter and glue
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pastel Sympathy Standing Basket
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Very bad experience, never again at Walmart. So *** ..."
- "I have been playing at Bingohall for over a year now, and the only time I was able to get up enough capitol to request a withdrawal was a week..."