3.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the Holiday Splendor and what was delivered in no way resembled the advertised picture other than the roses. On 12/22/17, I sent an email to customer service to express my concerns.

In my email, I said that I was not interested in a refund or reorder but from a business standpoint that Ava’s should be concerned about the local florists with whom they contract to reproduce what is advertised. I received an email from Chris U that was generic and said that “all of the correct flowers were included and the order was filled to value.” My concerns were not addressed so I replied to that email but received no response. I contacted customer service by phone on 12/27/17 and expressed my concerns. The response was, “Your order was filled at over value.” I neither asked for nor wanted “over value.” I wanted what I ordered.

I again, suggested that management may be concerned about this issue, as a previous business owner myself, I would want to know about these kinds of issues. I asked to speak to someone in management. I was by the CSR that the person with whom I would need to speak was Chris U, the person from whom I received the initial email as he is the accounts manager and that he would return my call. As of today, 1/9/18, I have not received a call from him.

I received an email following my order to rate my experience. I responded to that today with the above information and received another generic email that thanked me for my feedback and apologized “that you didn’t have a positive experience here with us. As a company, we strive to provide excellent quality and service.” They went on to offer me a $10.00 store credit.

I truly do not believe that my emails were read as none of the responses addressed my concerns. I continue to believe that upper management/owners would be concerned but so far I have been unsuccessful at being heard.

Review about: Avasflowers Holiday Splendor Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Ava's is a sending only call center that advertise as local all across the country. They have two call centers in the US.

One in NJ and one in NY.

They wire real florists about half the money you paid with a generic description of what's in the bouquet and don't include a delivery cost to that florist. See the informational post listed below under the "most helpful reviews" to learn more about call centers and how to avoid them.