2.0

First off, the order went through an agency, and the man I talked with to place the order was difficult to understand, not speaking clearly, and too fast. I ordered a mixed bouquet or different flowers, expecting something with several colors.

Instead, there were a lot of white daisies and a few yellow flowers, and from the photo I was sent, it appears there was no care made in their arrangement. For the price, it was inadequate. However, delivery was as promised and the recipient surprised and pleased.

I would much prefer to have had contact with an employee at Ava's Flowers as I think this would have turned out much better. Won't be ordering from Ava's again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $54. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers bouquet from Avasflowers was quality of the arrangement Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments