Hello. I am writing to complain about a company that claims that they deliver flowers.

I'm talking about Avas Flowers ( www.avasflowers.com ) I'm sure I'm not the only person who has complained about their services. I ordered 24 roses with a vase and greeting card to be delivered to her on Valentines Day. This is where the problems started. Instead of being delivered to her, what did come of the order was dumped in the mail room and not discovered until the next day.

When my fiance opened the box, there was only 12 roses with NO vase. I tried calling their shop, but they had set up an answering service so no calls can go directly to them. I called literally 10 times only to be put on hold for up to half an hour, transferred multiple times, or actually hung up on. Anyone who did talk to me was rude and tired sounding and would not help me out at all.

I asked for the direct phone number or the number to be connected to the shop directly, but I was told that was none of my business. This is not how one runs a business and handles their customers. It is ridiculous that I'm not alone. If you look at the BBB or the Facebook page, and even Twitter, you will find tons of unhappy people.

Although if you had complained on Facebook, you had all of your comments deleted, and you were blocked from writing on the page, thus alerting other people to their shenanigans.

I would like something to be done about this asap. In fact, I would like an immediate refund.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

polly.glot
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #615765

I wish I had read this before i ordered 2 dozen yellow roses for my sister-in-law.The order that arrived was pathetic and embarrassing. This company is the pits.

DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM AVA'S FLOWERS. The worst company I have ever dealt with and they have lost a huge amount of custom from my advising all of my family to avoid them like the plague.