I wish I had found this site before ordering from "Avas Flowers, a family run business, we appreciate your patience, you can email them" (yeah right).

I called them several times from the UK (probably phone calls cost more than the gift), only to get cut off after holding on for several minutes. When I got hold of some-one, they would want to put me on hold or transfer against my pleas of not to as when that happens I get "CUT OFF".

I had left them several emails that my wife would have left the hotel on saturday morning (15th) a day past from when I wanted them delivering.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Comments

dipys100

I have now called my Credit company to stop the payment. Let's hope everyone on here excercises their right to do that.

I had the same experience. I'm sorry you had to do this from the UK. Mine won't be delivered until Monday :(

dipys100
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom #785513

Gift was meant to be at hotel on Thursday after 2pm.

Had also paid them extra for delivery on 14th by 11am.

No refunds for that even though I was told on the phone at time of ordering that it would be refunded.

I must have spoken to nearly everyone who works there when I manged to get through, and then only to be put on hold and then message "we are currently experiencing longer than normal etc. etc....." and you guessed it get cut off.