Wading River, New York
Featured on Google+ 100% full

okay, so on the 13th i received a horrible arrangement of flowers. embarrassing to both me and my boyfriend. ill post the link of the full story.

Related: Avasflowers - Horrible service and arrangement

Anyways, at first they absolutely refused a refund. we starting screaming at them and threatened to dispute the charge. The guy named Robert on the phone said " ok ill refund the full amount, i apologize" turns out we only ended up getting half of the refund. we emailed and called them for 2 days non stop in order to get someone to respond. My boyfriend called his bank, thinking it would just make things simple. It didnt. The bank said they couldn't do anything because my boyfriend agreed to the substitution policies. [which they didnt even follow at all]. Also an Avas flowers employee told the bank "oh theres a note here on the order number that we told you we were only refunding half] [again a complete *** lie] Finally we called again yesterday morning, screaming at them. We told them we were contacting the news media and everything. We demanded a manager, and everyone there will lie and say they are management but they are not. After being on hold, a supposed manager answers. Again, screaming at them. They said they would refund the other half of our money. We have the email and everything to show it. So they cant play games this time. I would love for this company to go out of business.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.