Called Avas and updated my order and they tell me it's all taken care of.I told them to add Chocolates and an extra stuffed animal.

The lady said no problem. The order arrived with no Chocolates and no extra stuffed animal. Now she had no problem getting my credit card info an even called me back to get info on the type of credit card I was using. So I just got a call saying by the time my order went out they ran out of stuffed animals.

Not before or when the order was going to my two Grandaughters but today in the middle of Easter. So one Grandaughter was happy and they other did not understand why she did not get a gift. So the point is they make sure they get the credit card info right, But not the order.

Never order from them again Happy Easter!!!Sorry Girls, Pop Pop!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more