I live in 10 hours from my mother.I get to see her twice a year.
For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer listed on their website) to be delivered to her home. It was ordered Wednesday to be delivered Friday. It cost $73.94. Very very every expensive.
It was not delivered. I was busy Friday and didn't think about it because I trusted the service to deliver as requested. Mom texted to tell me her gift didn't arrive. I checked the website and saw the status listed as rescheduled but offered no time or any notes as to any delivery attempts or driver issues.
I never received any notice that it was to be rescheduled. It was after 8pm so I waited until Saturday morning to call customer service. Though the customer service person was polite, he unable to provide me with any answers. He tried to reach the local designer but they never answered the phone; he said he left them a message to contact them with info on my order and that he would contact me when he had more information.
Two hours went by and I found an email from the customer service people saying for me to call them back so I did. The girl I got was polite but very confused as to why I would get that message since there were no notes on my account with any new info. I was angry but stayed calm and asked her when the flower would be delivered to my mom. She called the designer and was gone twice as long as the first customer service person.
She said she got no answer from the designer. She cancelled with that designer and gave it to another one. She promised the delivery would happen first thing Monday. She refunded 10% off what I had already paid and gave me a $20.00 store credit.
Mom texts me at 12:34pm Monday to say the flowers just arrived. It's the world's tiniest pink azalea. Not a pink cyclamen. For almost $75 I expected something a LOT BETTER than this.
I am extremely disappointed with this entire experience.
I will never use that store credit.They have lost me as a customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery problems
- Local designer was unreliable
- Too much of a hassle to fix problems
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I bought this plan from Ashley Furniture and was told it covered accidents. Well I reported an accident which was caused by a child while having a party. I don't..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."