I live in 10 hours from my mother.I get to see her twice a year.
For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer listed on their website) to be delivered to her home. It was ordered Wednesday to be delivered Friday. It cost $73.94. Very very every expensive.
It was not delivered. I was busy Friday and didn't think about it because I trusted the service to deliver as requested. Mom texted to tell me her gift didn't arrive. I checked the website and saw the status listed as rescheduled but offered no time or any notes as to any delivery attempts or driver issues.
I never received any notice that it was to be rescheduled. It was after 8pm so I waited until Saturday morning to call customer service. Though the customer service person was polite, he unable to provide me with any answers. He tried to reach the local designer but they never answered the phone; he said he left them a message to contact them with info on my order and that he would contact me when he had more information.
Two hours went by and I found an email from the customer service people saying for me to call them back so I did. The girl I got was polite but very confused as to why I would get that message since there were no notes on my account with any new info. I was angry but stayed calm and asked her when the flower would be delivered to my mom. She called the designer and was gone twice as long as the first customer service person.
She said she got no answer from the designer. She cancelled with that designer and gave it to another one. She promised the delivery would happen first thing Monday. She refunded 10% off what I had already paid and gave me a $20.00 store credit.
Mom texts me at 12:34pm Monday to say the flowers just arrived. It's the world's tiniest pink azalea. Not a pink cyclamen. For almost $75 I expected something a LOT BETTER than this.
I am extremely disappointed with this entire experience.
I will never use that store credit.They have lost me as a customer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery problems
- Local designer was unreliable
- Too much of a hassle to fix problems
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."