I live in 10 hours from my mother.I get to see her twice a year.
For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer listed on their website) to be delivered to her home. It was ordered Wednesday to be delivered Friday. It cost $73.94. Very very every expensive.
It was not delivered. I was busy Friday and didn't think about it because I trusted the service to deliver as requested. Mom texted to tell me her gift didn't arrive. I checked the website and saw the status listed as rescheduled but offered no time or any notes as to any delivery attempts or driver issues.
I never received any notice that it was to be rescheduled. It was after 8pm so I waited until Saturday morning to call customer service. Though the customer service person was polite, he unable to provide me with any answers. He tried to reach the local designer but they never answered the phone; he said he left them a message to contact them with info on my order and that he would contact me when he had more information.
Two hours went by and I found an email from the customer service people saying for me to call them back so I did. The girl I got was polite but very confused as to why I would get that message since there were no notes on my account with any new info. I was angry but stayed calm and asked her when the flower would be delivered to my mom. She called the designer and was gone twice as long as the first customer service person.
She said she got no answer from the designer. She cancelled with that designer and gave it to another one. She promised the delivery would happen first thing Monday. She refunded 10% off what I had already paid and gave me a $20.00 store credit.
Mom texts me at 12:34pm Monday to say the flowers just arrived. It's the world's tiniest pink azalea. Not a pink cyclamen. For almost $75 I expected something a LOT BETTER than this.
I am extremely disappointed with this entire experience.
I will never use that store credit.They have lost me as a customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery problems
- Local designer was unreliable
- Too much of a hassle to fix problems
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."