I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered them along with a balloon and a card- total $75.00....Imagine my surprise when the recipient of the flower bouquet sent me a picture of the flowers along with a "thank you" I was completely embarrassed at what I saw- the bouquet was HALF DEAD, in no way even remotely resembled the bouquet I ordered- the balloon was tied haphazardly into the arrangement and the vase was horrendous- needless to say, I called Ava's and demanded a refund- the BARELY ENGLISH SPEAKING person on the other end kept reading from her script and saying that they couldn't give me a refund- they would give me a store credit for 1 dozen long stem red roses- I explained I didn't want a store credit because I would never use them again for anything- and while I was at it, I would spread the word to NEVER USE AVA's FLOWERS!

I am still shaking I am so mad about this- When I asked about the local florist they used, I was told they couldn't tell me due to Customer Service commitment... I asked where was there commitment to the real customer?

ME?!!I have bever had an issue with substitutions before- they have atleast been very close to the actual picture shown on website- I am just appalled that I can't ask for a refund even when I have the pictures to prove the point-

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Wow that is ugly, nothing like what it is supposed to be.

My aunt was in the hospital and I was going to send her flowers...after looking at how expensive they were and also how they often don't look like the illustration on the sale site (checked reviews)...I bought her a big bottle of her favorite Lancome perfume for the same price and had it sent gift wrapped.

spaceykasey
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #621271

I never got anything directly from Ava's flowers- but, since I made the purchase through Paypal- I was able to dispute the charge and after an investigation by Paypal, I got a full refund. :grin

Oak Harbor, Washington, United States #612219

I ordered this same bouquet for my daughter-in-law for the birth of our granddaughter.I was appalled when the bouquet that was delivered, it was carnations and baby's breath and a ton of greenery.

Vase was clear, not pink. Vase had no magnetic frame which was described at part of the bouquet. I have called and have talked to several people supposedly in customer service. They told me that they were delivering another bouquet.

That was two days ago. Tonight I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. I plan on contacting the local florist that avasflowers has contracted with, and I will complain to them too! This whole website ordering is a mess.

I could barely understand anything that the people at avasflowers who I talked too. Very poor English. This place is based out of New York. I thought I was dealing with a florist in Anacortes, Washington.

I refuse to pay for something that I did not order. This arrangement had roses and lilies.

They could have substituted with another color of roses, but carnations and baby's breath?Tose of you who order with credit cards, just remember you can dispute the charges.