I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered them along with a balloon and a card- total $75.00....Imagine my surprise when the recipient of the flower bouquet sent me a picture of the flowers along with a "thank you" I was completely embarrassed at what I saw- the bouquet was HALF DEAD, in no way even remotely resembled the bouquet I ordered- the balloon was tied haphazardly into the arrangement and the vase was horrendous- needless to say, I called Ava's and demanded a refund- the BARELY ENGLISH SPEAKING person on the other end kept reading from her script and saying that they couldn't give me a refund- they would give me a store credit for 1 dozen long stem red roses- I explained I didn't want a store credit because I would never use them again for anything- and while I was at it, I would spread the word to NEVER USE AVA's FLOWERS!
I am still shaking I am so mad about this- When I asked about the local florist they used, I was told they couldn't tell me due to Customer Service commitment... I asked where was there commitment to the real customer?
ME?!!I have bever had an issue with substitutions before- they have atleast been very close to the actual picture shown on website- I am just appalled that I can't ask for a refund even when I have the pictures to prove the point-
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "Can not see my tv laying in the bed ask them to move tv they said call corporate I asked them to fix it and nothing has changed been here..."
- "Building a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. However, Wilson Parker Homes, their preferred lender Bank South and contractors have managed to make our experience stressful and unpleasant..."
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."