I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered them along with a balloon and a card- total $75.00....Imagine my surprise when the recipient of the flower bouquet sent me a picture of the flowers along with a "thank you" I was completely embarrassed at what I saw- the bouquet was HALF DEAD, in no way even remotely resembled the bouquet I ordered- the balloon was tied haphazardly into the arrangement and the vase was horrendous- needless to say, I called Ava's and demanded a refund- the BARELY ENGLISH SPEAKING person on the other end kept reading from her script and saying that they couldn't give me a refund- they would give me a store credit for 1 dozen long stem red roses- I explained I didn't want a store credit because I would never use them again for anything- and while I was at it, I would spread the word to NEVER USE AVA's FLOWERS!
I am still shaking I am so mad about this- When I asked about the local florist they used, I was told they couldn't tell me due to Customer Service commitment... I asked where was there commitment to the real customer?
ME?!!I have bever had an issue with substitutions before- they have atleast been very close to the actual picture shown on website- I am just appalled that I can't ask for a refund even when I have the pictures to prove the point-
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Building a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. However, Wilson Parker Homes, their preferred lender Bank South and contractors have managed to make our experience stressful and unpleasant..."
- "Can not see my tv laying in the bed ask them to move tv they said call corporate I asked them to fix it and nothing has changed been here..."
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."