Featured Not resolved

The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on the right is what we ordered....She was totally embarrassed to receive such a dinky arrangement of flowers! Needless to say, we will NEVER be ordering from you again, and if our money is not returned we will be calling the better business bureau. Not to mention the 'free' delivery costs $9.99....I highly recommend whoever is doing your orders stop drinking on the job, stop smoking ***, whatever the case may be.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $63. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Tmobile doesn't provide what they sell Tmobile "I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more