Avasflowers - Totally ripped off!
The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on the right is what we ordered....She was totally embarrassed to receive such a dinky arrangement of flowers! Needless to say, we will NEVER be ordering from you again, and if our money is not returned we will be calling the better business bureau. Not to mention the 'free' delivery costs $9.99....I highly recommend whoever is doing your orders stop drinking on the job, stop smoking ***, whatever the case may be.....
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about this whole thing
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day. Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade..."
- "I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."