Style and Design
Turnaround Time

As you can see I ordered two pink and white sympathy sprays.And received two different flowers.

This was for my friend who died of breast cancer, so the colors were very important. Not only did the flowers not look like what I ordered (picture 3 from website) Picture 1 and 2 is what they delivered. One was a standing spray and the other was a casket spray. I ordered two standing sprays.

They both should have been pink and white with two pink banners that read, "beloved mother" and "beloved wife" as you can see they were both missing the banners. Very disappointing! I'm a first time customers and went off their 5 star rating on their website. And the review on their website are totally fake.

I should have read other reviews such as consumer affairs where they received 1 star ratings. And the same story. And to get this kind of service was disappointing. Not to mention the flowers looked dead and wilted.

The flower looked nothing like the website and not many pink flowers as expected and made it clear to the rep that this was for someone that died of breast cancer, so the pink flowers were very important. Even when I called to complain it took 2 phone calls and 3 emails just to be refunded for the banners they charge me for and didn't deliver. Thank God, I attended the funeral and was able to take the picutes of the flowers that was sent otherwise they would get away with taking people money and sending bad product.

And they can keep their 10% DISCOUNT towards my next order because never order from her AGAIN!!!And I'm going to blast them on ever review page I can find.......

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Flowers and customer service, Customer servuce.

Comments