I NEVER GOT THE FREAKING FLOWERS!!!I ordered same day flowers and then I got a call every day for three days saying that "my order can't be delivered today" and they promised it would be the next day.

After it would have been 4 DAYS LATE I finally demanded a refund. I have no idea if they flowers would have even arrived. Completely unacceptable. The worst experience I've ever had in retail.

One of the customer service reps was even rude to me when I was frustrated. Then they kept offering me "more and more fantastic arrangements" which never showed up. This was ordered because of a deceased relative. And now they got NOTHING from my family.

Ridiculous beyond words.BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

I wish I would have seen these comments prior to ordering.I was in a position where my boss needed the flowers delivered the same day.

Told me it could be done and I would receive an email when delivered. Never got the email they were delivered so I called and was put on hold for over 30 minutes. Called again and they transferred me, only to be put on hold again for 20 minutes. I gave up.

I then told them i wanted to cancel the order and was told customer service was closed and they are unable to process my request. We will see if the flowers arrived tomorrow.

I will never use them again, even if flowers are delivered and the bouquet is twice the size. The time and frustration spent with the customer service folks was something I never want to go through again.

Spend more and go elsewhere.Your sanity is worth so much more