Lake Stevens, Washington

AVASFLOWERS.COM IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT EVER.LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE.

Related: Avasflowers - Angry Black Female!!! Never ever experienced service from a florist like this.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE A 100% SATIFACTION, NOT TURE. I WAS TO KIND AND TRUSTED THIS COMPANY TO ONLY BE DISSAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT AND SERICVE. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN THIS DISAPPOINTED IN A COMPANY.

THE PRODUCT I ORDER WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER 21ST BIRTHDAY SHE IS IN VERMOUNT AND I'M IN WASHINTON STATE AND I WANTED HER TO HAVE SOMETHING FROM HOME.I PAID $82.00 FOR SOMETHING I COULD HAVE MADE FOR $10.00.

Review about: Candy Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $83
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more