AVASFLOWERS.COM IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT EVER.LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE A 100% SATIFACTION, NOT TURE. I WAS TO KIND AND TRUSTED THIS COMPANY TO ONLY BE DISSAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT AND SERICVE. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN THIS DISAPPOINTED IN A COMPANY.
THE PRODUCT I ORDER WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER 21ST BIRTHDAY SHE IS IN VERMOUNT AND I'M IN WASHINTON STATE AND I WANTED HER TO HAVE SOMETHING FROM HOME.I PAID $82.00 FOR SOMETHING I COULD HAVE MADE FOR $10.00.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Candy Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Horrible. Sizes run big. Im a 10 and they should fit someone with a size 12 foot, and weigh 300 pounds for the sandal straps to actually strap around. Watch out..."
- "I purchased a set of HD Halo Ring head lights for my 2005 Tacoma, after 13 months the driver side head light started taking in water. I called customer support..."