Avasflowers - They do not deliver anywhere close to what they promise on the Internet
I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle.As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to the funeral home.
They also omitted one of the names on the card, which they admitted. They offered a paltry $10.00 refund which I declined. Instead I immediately contacted my credit card company and challenged the charge of $107. In addition, I thought I was purchasing from a local small town florist.
Avas Flowers manufactured a false website, making it appear to be a florist in the small Nebraska town where I was purchasing the flowers even showing a picture of the staff which I now assume is a stock photo.
Do not buy Anything from Avas Flowers.I'm reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible presentation
- Misleading website info
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Only wore and washed these socks a few times and a hole emerges by the toe seam. At the same time, the top end of the other sock is..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"