Avasflowers - They do not deliver anywhere close to what they promise on the Internet

I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle.As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to the funeral home.

They also omitted one of the names on the card, which they admitted. They offered a paltry $10.00 refund which I declined. Instead I immediately contacted my credit card company and challenged the charge of $107. In addition, I thought I was purchasing from a local small town florist.

Avas Flowers manufactured a false website, making it appear to be a florist in the small Nebraska town where I was purchasing the flowers even showing a picture of the staff which I now assume is a stock photo.

Do not buy Anything from Avas Flowers.I'm reporting them to the BBB.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1135729

I have ordered from about 1/2 dozes sites online and usually some where there is one or the other-
1. they tell you that the arrangement sent may not actually appear exactly as photo, but every attempt will be made depending on the flower supply thats avail. or
2. There are usually a photo of an arrangement and there is usually 1, 2 or 3 levels of " fullness" you can order. For one that size and for 107 I would guess you got the low or medium fullness and the photo shows a very FULL arrangement. I know sometimes they are not real forthcoming with that info but most have it on their sites due to legal issues. I am sorry you didnt find it acceptable. The arrangement you got is pretty but not full, like the photo but again at 107.00 I would say you got the medium fullness- low end would have a great amt. of greens rather than flowers.

0 0 Reply
Just angirl

Dec 20, 2015 #1081672 Kokomo, Indiana

They are pretty..I hope your bank or credit company did not give you the money back...they are very pretty

0 0 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016847

What are you complaining about they are gorgeus . do you have nothing better to do?

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about