I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle.As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to the funeral home.
They also omitted one of the names on the card, which they admitted. They offered a paltry $10.00 refund which I declined. Instead I immediately contacted my credit card company and challenged the charge of $107. In addition, I thought I was purchasing from a local small town florist.
Avas Flowers manufactured a false website, making it appear to be a florist in the small Nebraska town where I was purchasing the flowers even showing a picture of the staff which I now assume is a stock photo.
Do not buy Anything from Avas Flowers.I'm reporting them to the BBB.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible presentation
- Misleading website info
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Only wore and washed these socks a few times and a hole emerges by the toe seam. At the same time, the top end of the other sock is..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."