Avasflowers - They delivered the wrong item and did little about it

1776 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display.What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was insulted, they did very little to accommodate my insult and injury.

They offered a $17.00 refund on a $58 sale. I contacted the florist directly who delivered the order. First, he was only paid $30 and told them he cold not provide what I ordered, the told him to proceed.

I posted the pictures of what I expected and then what I received.How would you feel if you received that!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1776 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
venus

Apr 24, 2014 #808696 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I hear you. I ordered two dozen roses for a good friend who was sent home with hospice to die. she had never received two dozen roses at one time and i thought she deserved it-so ordered them for her. only 19 came and those didnt even fit in the "special" vase they advised me to order in order to fit two dozen. They said it would come local and did not.. ups truck brought them and she had to call for help to get them unpackaged and to try and fit them in the vase. after two months of complaining, they refunded me $15.00 on a 75.00 order.. big woop! i wanted her to have two dozen roses for the first and prob last time in her life... the refund did nothing for her

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×