Avasflowers - They delivered the wrong item and did little about it
Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display.What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was insulted, they did very little to accommodate my insult and injury.
They offered a $17.00 refund on a $58 sale. I contacted the florist directly who delivered the order. First, he was only paid $30 and told them he cold not provide what I ordered, the told him to proceed.
I posted the pictures of what I expected and then what I received.How would you feel if you received that!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."