Resolved
2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 02

I received a call from the manager of the florist after I sent them an email letting them know why I was making a complaint. He said he was going to issue a full refund after reviewing my order.

THANK YOU! RESOLVED!

Original review posted by user Jun 02

TODAY, I ordered a Fruit Basket that was marked as "SAME DAY DELIVERY" for my son & daughter-in-laws anniversary. They are in Youngsville, NC for their niece's graduation and will be leaving tomorrow [actual anniversary date] to go home in Nashville, Tennessee.

I thought the fruit would be nice to snack on! In less than 30 mins. an Avas employee called and said they could not fill the order b/c it wasn't 24 hr. notice.

WHY ADVERTISE SAME DAY if you won't honor it????? They wanted to send flowers or a plant. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! They WOULD NOT GIVE A FULL REFUND, yet the problem was with them, not me!!!

CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!! USE ANOTHER FLORIST!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Same Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Whole buying experience, Lie about delivery, Fee charged yet could not fill item advertised same day delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 02.

Comments

I followed your suggestions and received a call from the manager of the florist. They are issuing a FULL REFUND! THANK YOU!