Featured Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a very expensive and (according the the picture) impressive looking arrangement for a treasured client's major business opening.I was mortified when I saw what was delivered (too late).

So embarrassed. It was a half-assed imitation. It looked like I made it myself. The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong (this was a design BUSINESS opening, over 1000 people saw it).

The card was a handwritten thing, not even nice writing. This went in front of the entire community with my name and my business name on it. I am livid. They returned 1/3 of what I paid.

Should have been a full refund.They should have paid me for the damage they did to my reputation.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lied about being local, Did not deliver what they promised, And did not refund.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

That's terrible.

PissedOffSue
to Anonymous Key Largo, Florida, United States #1333778

Thank you, yes, they did more damage than if they had not delivered anything. I ended up having to apologize to my client for it. Good thing they have been a client for over 25 years, and they like me!!!