1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my grandma to enjoy when she went into hospice. They sent a "deluxe" version of a bouquet that was supposed to have roses, spry roses and daisies.

It arrived with 4 roses and lots of greenery, none of the others. When I emailed, they wrote me back and said "substitution policy, case closed." But there was no substitution. I called - I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT: 1. They told me they subbed - I asked them to explain what they substituted (they had the picture).

They said roses, I said no, roses were already included, what did you put in for the spry roses and daisies, all I see is green and your policy says flowers of equal or greater value. Where are the flowers and what did you sub? No answer but he'll go talk to designer. 2.

Comes back and says "My designer said the flowers were there when it went out." UM ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You just said you subbed but didn't have an answer. And NOW, are you seriously ACCUSING MY GRANDMOTHER IN HOSPICE OF REMOVING FLOWERS??? 3.

This part becomes unreal - then he admits they're OUT OF THE FLOWERS they just claimed were in the bouquet but my bed-bound grandmother apparently stole. SO they didn't even have the flowers i n house and were clearly hoping I wouldn't notice!! 4. He goes away and comes back and says, ok we'll partially refund you.

I said, I don't care about the money, she's in hospice can you just deliver what you promised. He comes back and says, get this - "OUR DESIGNER SAYS THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS KINDA FAR AWAY FOR HIM SO WE'D RATHER JUST PARTIALLY REFUND YOU." Are. You. Kidding.

Me. You were happy to take my money and deliver a shitty arrangement but now you don't want to make it right because it's too inconvenient for your designer????? What about your customer?? 5.

41 MINUTES ON THE PHONE. 41 minutes back and forth with this BS and terrible customer service. Ultimately they agreed to deliver a better bouquet and it was much closer to the picture, but this was the worst customer experience of my entire life. NO WONDER THEY'RE NOT ON YELP.

They would be destroyed.

They are the worst, worst. DO NOT USE AVASFLOWERS!

Review about: Avasflowers Shes Got Style Shes Got Grace Bouquet.

I liked: Nada.