Do not use this flower shop/company.I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost.

Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea tree--cost $151. Flower photo was supposed to the supreme arrangement--cost $95. Their prices are inflated! Buyer beware!!!!

The price is not commensurate with the quality of the flowers/plant. The ratings are not accurate. I attempted to contact Customer Service via email and I received error messages. The email address is not active.

I called the original number 1-877-638-3303 I called to place the order and they send you to a recorded message. I requested to speak to a manager and they send you to a recorded message.

They have TERRIBLE customer service.This business is a scam!

Review about: Avasflowers Azalea Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1338995

Avas isn't a real florist.See Informational post from a real florist.

Good info. The real florist received about half of the money Avas charged you. Report them to FTD. They use the FTD Mercury system to wire out orders.

Teleflora and Bloomnet have already cut them off from using their systems and that leaves the Mercury. Avas isn't the only spin-off sending only call center out there.

There are many, many more.Word of mouth works, but so does complaining to the right people.

MissingLinks62
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States #1337371

Avas is the WORST!

Fresno, California, United States #1337258

I did not mean to make my name anonymous. My name is Sandra Flores and I wrote the review dates 6/6/17 on AvasFlowers.