2.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Placed an order for a birthday arrangement that was to be delivered the following day, a Monday.The arrangement was never delivered.

I emailed to complain and received an apology and a response assuring me it would be delivered on Tuesday. The arrangement was not delivered on Tuesday either. Around 6:50pm I received a voicemail saying the arrangement couldn't be delivered because the local florist said it was placed after their cut-off for the day! What?!?

I placed the order on Sunday and Ava's Flowers clearly "dropped the ball". Finally on Wednesday after several emails and phone conversations with Ava's the local florist delivered an arrangement that was not remotely close to what I had ordered. Ava's again apologized and refunded 10% (4.26) and gave me a store credit of 10.00. I explained that I would NEVER use Ava's again and didn't want a store credit, but they didn't care about that.

They assured me the local florist would make things right and would re-deliver the arrangement I ordered because they couldn't substitute without notifying the customer. Three days later and the local florist never called and never re-delivered. My sister finally called them and the apologized and explained that Ava's had not contacted them.

They re-delivered the correct arrangement.Moral of this dilemma - never ever order from Ava's again!

I liked: Ease of their website.

I didn't like: Missed delivery date, Inacurate order.

Comments