TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I ordered a Valentines bouquet for my wife on Feb.

2nd for FEB 14th delivery (obviously) to be delivered to my wifes office. On Feb 8th she took a position in the field working weekends and staying home during the week so I had to call and change the delivery address on the order since Valentines Day was a weekday. The CS rep said the delivery warehouse is actually in my town (the new delivery address) and that would be no problem to edit the order. So he set it up (so he assured me).

When 5 pm rolled around, I had already called CS hotline a number of times with a “no delivery yet” confirmation message. My wife is furious that I “forgot Valentines Day” and at 6:55 PM ( AN HOUR AND FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ) I get an email from Ava’s that delivery is not guaranteed at any certain time. Well how bout a certain day? Oh, and the last part of the email also said I wouldn’t be getting the arrangement I SPECIFICALLY SELECTED FOR MY WIFE, but something that MAY look kind of like it, if they can do that….

So I called CS again and pushed the prompt that I wanted to edit my order. Finally got a human. Not a helpful one, but a human. Who refunded my money and offered NO compensation for ruining my wife’s special day.

My wife who works harder than anyone I know and still has enough for me and the kids at the end of the day. My wife who DESERVED flowers and recognition on Valentine’s Day, NOT on Friday February 16th.

NEVER USE AVA”S FLOWERS! SHOP LOCAL {{Redacted}}

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments