1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for a Christmas Tree-like arrangement to send to friends who just lost a loved one and specifically requested a holiday seasonal arrangement. I found Avas advertising online for the locale near my friends' home.

It showed three (3) of the type arrangement still available (AND STILL DOES) and offered next day delivery. On the day of the scheduled delivery (Friday) I was contacted to say the designers were not in so they could not make the arrangement and wanted to deliver a substitute. i told them no and asked if the designers would be in on Monday. They told me they would and I could have the arrangement delivered then.

I found out on Tuesday by calling Avas that NO arrangement was delivered and they tried to again tell me they wanted to deliver a different arrangement. I demanded to speak with the owner (NOT MANAGER) and it is now Friday and I have not heard from the owner or anyone else for that matter. I also requested a refund and have not heard from anyone. I am totally embarrassed that my friends' received nothing during their time of grief and feel my friends are not believing me that I actually ordered an arrangement.

I will NEVER use this florist again and will NEVER recommend this florist to anyone. I plan to call again and demand my money back.

I feel their advertising is deceitful and their customer service is meaningless (no fault of the girl I spoke with). They call themselves a locally owned shop, but if so it is run more like a mega-corporation where no person with any authority is able to be contacted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Extremely discontent.

I didn't like: Being lied to and having my order canceled without explaination.

Comments