I ordered a very special flower arrangement for my daughter and requested morning delivery for her birthday.I placed my order 3 days in advance.

The flowers were finally delivered at 3 pm - I ordered the deluxe and I'm sure they delivered standard -half the size arrangement I paid for, and in a clear vase. I paid extra for an orange vase, and there were no balloons - and I paid for balloons. In my second phone call inquiring where the delivery was, I was told there had been a bunch of last minute funerals and they had flowers for the funerals and their delivery got priority over mine! I told the customer service rep I know that he didn't think I would believe that lie and he just got silent!

After a 3rd call - this time because the order was not what I paid for, I got a 19.98 refund and a $20 credit for a future order. There will not be a future order with this florist and I requested they refund me that $20 but of course they refused.

Pitiful service and I will never use them again!This is Ava's Flowers in Baton Rouge, LA.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments