Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service - order was not what I ordered

413 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I ordered a very special flower arrangement for my daughter and requested morning delivery for her birthday.I placed my order 3 days in advance.

The flowers were finally delivered at 3 pm - I ordered the deluxe and I'm sure they delivered standard -half the size arrangement I paid for, and in a clear vase. I paid extra for an orange vase, and there were no balloons - and I paid for balloons. In my second phone call inquiring where the delivery was, I was told there had been a bunch of last minute funerals and they had flowers for the funerals and their delivery got priority over mine! I told the customer service rep I know that he didn't think I would believe that lie and he just got silent!

After a 3rd call - this time because the order was not what I paid for, I got a 19.98 refund and a $20 credit for a future order. There will not be a future order with this florist and I requested they refund me that $20 but of course they refused.

Pitiful service and I will never use them again!This is Ava's Flowers in Baton Rouge, LA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
413 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.