Did not deliver as promised.Very terrible company.

I clicked on Avas ad in google. The low price was a sham with the wrong picture. I paid for fast delivery, "handling fees" and other bs add ons. They delivered very late and order was incomplete.

No response to emailed complaint on Valentines day. Phone number can't reach any one. Do not deal with this company. They are very shifty in dealing with complaints.

Does anyone have their corporate name and what state they are registered in? Everyone should complain to their secretary of States office.

This business should be shut down.Also should complain to google adwords so that google shuts them down.

Review about: Valentines Day Flowers.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.