I ordered flowers for my Goddaughter's 40th birthday several weeks in advance. I ordered a dozen carnations, 7 pink and 5 red with a birthday balloon.

I then received a call stating that my order was chosen for an upgrade and they were to include a teddy bear and some chocolates. My Goddaughter received some roses with a truck balloon. A truck balloon for a girl? I called and complained and it took several calls as they kept putting me on hold for over 5 minutes each time and then when I was able to talk to someone their accent was so bad I could not understand them.

I kept asking for a supervisor and when I finally got a supervisor I told him they had two choices: 1-to either credit my credit card or send the correct order. I was told that a correct order would go out the next day. I received a call the next morning telling me that they did not have enough carnations for the order. I then told them that they better credit my credit card, which hasn't happened yet.

I live in California and my Goddaughter is in Shawnee, OK and I depended on this company for a special occasion which did not happen. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments