Avasflowers - Terrible Arrangement! Worse Customer Service!

675 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this point! The photo shows: 1. The flowers were not in proportion to vase, raffia ribbon, or each other. 2. The flower colors were not compatible. 3. The arrangement was unbalanced. 4. The number and fullness of flowers were not as advertised. The second photo shows how much more striking was the imbalance of the flowers were after the lilies opened.

I replied to Ava’s request for feedback and submitted the photos. I received a return e-mail that I should call them. I reached their call center and was directed through several automated menus to what appears to be an outsourced call center. Communication was difficult. Ex. It took several tries before the gentleman understood my husbands name was “Greg”. I guess I missed the “7-day window freshness guarantee” while doing the email/customer service game of tag. So I wasn’t able call the recipient to tell her that the flowers were not good enough and a florist would be by to exchange a new arrangement for her. (Really? People do this?) The gentleman then offered me a $20 in-store credit. Now I have to purchase another arrangement from them in order to be compensated for the screw-up? Won’t happen. We did try to get across that this was still not acceptable and after a few minutes on hold, he returned with a 20% credit to our credit card. $9.99. Between the language barrier and the contrite “We apologize, but”, we caved. We hung up.

Too late, way too late, I did a search on reviews for Ava’s Flowers. Perhaps this write up will help others to make a wise decision for their flower purchases.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #647228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
675 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 20, 2015 #1081667

i think the flowers are pretty in their own way... I love star gaze lillies, and I do not get flowers sent to me, so I'd be thrilled...lol..but the rug in front of the refrigerator is very pretty. .I had to comment and say I love that rug

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×