Avasflowers - TERRIBLE ARRANGEMENT SENT TO MY SISTER
I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary.When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in a small vase.
When she sent me a photo, I was horrified! A child could have done better in the arrangement. It also said that there would be no delivery fee-they charged me an additional $18+ for delivery. I called to complain.
They told me that they would send out another bouquet the following day and pick this one up. They never did.
When I tried to call them, I was put on hold ever time I asked for a manager or supervisor.I am going to try and get my money back somehow.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pink Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst florist ever. I will never order from then again. I ordered a friend a arrangement of fresh flowers. What she got looked like it was out..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."