Avasflowers - TERRIBLE ARRANGEMENT SENT TO MY SISTER

1645 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary.When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in a small vase.

When she sent me a photo, I was horrified! A child could have done better in the arrangement. It also said that there would be no delivery fee-they charged me an additional $18+ for delivery. I called to complain.

They told me that they would send out another bouquet the following day and pick this one up. They never did.

When I tried to call them, I was put on hold ever time I asked for a manager or supervisor.I am going to try and get my money back somehow.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pink Lily Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #498000 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
1645 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Peggy

Jul 17, 2014 #842006

Good luck getting your money back. I had a similar problem but in my case, Ava's did send a 2nd arrangement. Too bad it was in worse condition than the first. The recipient called immediately for a refund. But I had to call, too, and because it was outside the 7-day window for complaints, a manager said I had no options. They agreed that the flowers were unacceptable. Refunded $18 on an $80 order. Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't think Ava's cares that they're losing repeat business. By the way, I looked up the "corporate" office in Jersey. 3, count them, 3 employees.

0 0 Reply
connie

Jul 17, 2014 #842038 Brick Township, New Jersey, United States

wow!! They FINALLY did send another bouquet to my sister that looked exactly like it was suppose to. I will not order from them again. Not worth taking a chance.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×