Schnecksville, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary.When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in a small vase.

When she sent me a photo, I was horrified! A child could have done better in the arrangement. It also said that there would be no delivery fee-they charged me an additional $18+ for delivery. I called to complain.

They told me that they would send out another bouquet the following day and pick this one up. They never did.

When I tried to call them, I was put on hold ever time I asked for a manager or supervisor.I am going to try and get my money back somehow.

Review about: Pink Lily Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $57
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Peggy
#842006

Good luck getting your money back.I had a similar problem but in my case, Ava's did send a 2nd arrangement.

Too bad it was in worse condition than the first. The recipient called immediately for a refund. But I had to call, too, and because it was outside the 7-day window for complaints, a manager said I had no options. They agreed that the flowers were unacceptable.

Refunded $18 on an $80 order. Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't think Ava's cares that they're losing repeat business. By the way, I looked up the "corporate" office in Jersey.

3, count them, 3 employees.

***nie
to Peggy Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #842038

wow!!They FINALLY did send another bouquet to my sister that looked exactly like it was suppose to.

I will not order from them again.Not worth taking a chance.