Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers.Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber Daisies that I had ordered.

Related: Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service

The flowers were unbalanced, not enough color without the yellow sunflowers and the arrangement was a big nothing - for over $80! When I complained, they gave me a $20 store credit, which I didn't want (and the Sunflowers were over $20) and subsequently a $10 credit card credit.

This was insufficient as the arrangement embarrassed me as my representation at this memorial party I would never order from these people again - bad follow through and terrible customer service.Oh - they did get the arrangement at the party on time and the card was correct so I've given them 1 star.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

valeriekinney

The information which you have provided is really nice and awesome. Provides some very useful insights of how things actually work. (http://www.customedwritingcom)