Avasflowers - Terrible Arrangement
The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers.Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber Daisies that I had ordered.
The flowers were unbalanced, not enough color without the yellow sunflowers and the arrangement was a big nothing - for over $80! When I complained, they gave me a $20 store credit, which I didn't want (and the Sunflowers were over $20) and subsequently a $10 credit card credit.
This was insufficient as the arrangement embarrassed me as my representation at this memorial party I would never order from these people again - bad follow through and terrible customer service.Oh - they did get the arrangement at the party on time and the card was correct so I've given them 1 star.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."