Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers.Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber Daisies that I had ordered.

The flowers were unbalanced, not enough color without the yellow sunflowers and the arrangement was a big nothing - for over $80! When I complained, they gave me a $20 store credit, which I didn't want (and the Sunflowers were over $20) and subsequently a $10 credit card credit.

This was insufficient as the arrangement embarrassed me as my representation at this memorial party I would never order from these people again - bad follow through and terrible customer service.Oh - they did get the arrangement at the party on time and the card was correct so I've given them 1 star.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

valeriekinney
Bhavani, Tamil Nadu, India #1207049

The information which you have provided is really nice and awesome. Provides some very useful insights of how things actually work. (http://www.customedwritingcom)