Avasflowers - Terrible Arrangement

221 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers.Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber Daisies that I had ordered.

The flowers were unbalanced, not enough color without the yellow sunflowers and the arrangement was a big nothing - for over $80! When I complained, they gave me a $20 store credit, which I didn't want (and the Sunflowers were over $20) and subsequently a $10 credit card credit.

This was insufficient as the arrangement embarrassed me as my representation at this memorial party I would never order from these people again - bad follow through and terrible customer service.Oh - they did get the arrangement at the party on time and the card was correct so I've given them 1 star.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
221 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
valeriekinney

Sep 02 #1207049 Bhavani, Tamil Nadu, India

The information which you have provided is really nice and awesome. Provides some very useful insights of how things actually work. (http://www.customedwritingcom)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×