Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers.Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber Daisies that I had ordered.

The flowers were unbalanced, not enough color without the yellow sunflowers and the arrangement was a big nothing - for over $80! When I complained, they gave me a $20 store credit, which I didn't want (and the Sunflowers were over $20) and subsequently a $10 credit card credit.

This was insufficient as the arrangement embarrassed me as my representation at this memorial party I would never order from these people again - bad follow through and terrible customer service.Oh - they did get the arrangement at the party on time and the card was correct so I've given them 1 star.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

valeriekinney
Bhavani, Tamil Nadu, India #1207049

The information which you have provided is really nice and awesome. Provides some very useful insights of how things actually work. (http://www.customedwritingcom)