I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath in a "silver reflections" vase. I also paid the "premium" which brought the arrangement to almost $110.00 to try and make sure she was going to get something nice.
The flowers were delivered but what my wife received was about a dozen different colored roses tightly bound with nothing but greens around them in a hideous glass vase. On top of that the roses literally had dead brown spots all over the outer layers of petals. I wish I could upload the photos, they truly are worth a thousand words.
I put in a complaint via their online delivery issue form. I didn't hear from anyone and was hoping to get a re-deliver on Valentines Day so I called and was told that they would have someone get back to me, that never happened. I called again and finally spoke to "Alex" who by the end had spoken to her manager and he approved a full refund that I was told I would get within five days but should see something within two.
After waiting over a week, again I neither heard, nor saw anything from them. I called again and got a hold of "George" who had told me that their accounting department reviewed my claim and decided that I was not getting a refund after all. After a mildly heated argument with George he told me that a refund "was not going happen". I was never called or contacted by them to tell me that I wasn't going to get a refund or any resolution for that matter. He offered store credit or a re-delivery which I do not feel comfortable doing any further business with them and declined.
Now I have to go through my credit card company (and you can bet I will) to try and get my money back from this lackluster company that is more concerned about keeping my 100+ dollars than keeping a single customer happy. "Satisfaction Guaranteed"?!, HA! Never again and if I can prevent anyone from having to deal with these people, I will do it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."