Clearwater Beach, Florida

I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath in a "silver reflections" vase. I also paid the "premium" which brought the arrangement to almost $110.00 to try and make sure she was going to get something nice.

The flowers were delivered but what my wife received was about a dozen different colored roses tightly bound with nothing but greens around them in a hideous glass vase. On top of that the roses literally had dead brown spots all over the outer layers of petals. I wish I could upload the photos, they truly are worth a thousand words.

I put in a complaint via their online delivery issue form. I didn't hear from anyone and was hoping to get a re-deliver on Valentines Day so I called and was told that they would have someone get back to me, that never happened. I called again and finally spoke to "Alex" who by the end had spoken to her manager and he approved a full refund that I was told I would get within five days but should see something within two.

After waiting over a week, again I neither heard, nor saw anything from them. I called again and got a hold of "George" who had told me that their accounting department reviewed my claim and decided that I was not getting a refund after all. After a mildly heated argument with George he told me that a refund "was not going happen". I was never called or contacted by them to tell me that I wasn't going to get a refund or any resolution for that matter. He offered store credit or a re-delivery which I do not feel comfortable doing any further business with them and declined.

Now I have to go through my credit card company (and you can bet I will) to try and get my money back from this lackluster company that is more concerned about keeping my 100+ dollars than keeping a single customer happy. "Satisfaction Guaranteed"?!, HA! Never again and if I can prevent anyone from having to deal with these people, I will do it.

Review about: Flowers Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

porkypig
Chicago, Illinois, United States #908846

They stay in business because the republicans have made it all but impossible to sue a business.

Dallas, Texas, United States #596624

This place is horrible.I sent a flower arrangment to my granddaughter in Phoenix, AZ.

They said it would be tomorrow since it was later in the day. I get a call from someone in broken english saying since she was in ICU. the flowers would be delivered when she transferred to a reg. room.

In the mean time she was released ( all this in the same afternoon ) I called to canceled order and got this big run around that the flowers were sent and refused by hospital. They said no cancel can be done. They had already told me they would not be delivered today. I spoke to three different people, now they are SUPPOSED to call me back.

I don't expect to hear from them. Have already called my C.C. company and they promised to take care of the problem.

How can a company stay in business doing customers this way?:(