2968 CA-49 i, Cool, CA 95614, USA

Our mother died on 11/9/16 and when my younger sister's birthday came on 11/16/16, I wanted to send her something special. I usually do not send flowers to my sisters on their birthday, but mom had just died and I thought it would cheer her up for at lease a few moments.

As of today, 11/28/16, the flowers have not been delivered. I called on Friday, 11/25/16 and spoke with a rude customer service agent who said they had to get confirmation from the store that sent the arrangement and then they would contact me. On 11/28/16 I called again and got a very pleasant customer service agent who said he could only redeliver or give me store credit + $20. I said I wanted a full refund of my $82.

He put me on hold to get a supervisor so it could be approved.

While on hold, I began to hear a message saying I needed to press 1 to schedule a call back and, when I didn't, it disconnected me. DO NOT USE AVA'S!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $83. This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. The most disappointing about avasflowers delivery service at Avasflowers was that my order was not delivered full refund was not offered , but reviewer liked original customer service when taking my order. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments