I received a bouquet of lilies after the death of my father.They were left by the garage in a blizzard and froze.
They couldn't be revived. I contacted them, they sent another (upgraded) bouquet of Cala lilies and roses. These too were left in the cold, but found earlier. They were not in water or water picks.
The bottom of the lilies were all in states of disintegration.
I trimmed the flowers and put them all in water, but the lilies dies after 1 day and the roses after two.
Do not use this company!Especially for sympathy flowers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I got an online opinion on this signed piece but I already had my suspicions. It is allegedly authenticated by Steven Zarelli. People need to be careful especially with buying..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "On Nov 1st 2015 I ordered a dress online from JC Penney. I received a email on Nov 2nd, saying that my item was shipped with a invoice date of..."