WHAT A RACKET THEY HAVE.I ORDERED FALL FLOWERS AND THEY SENT SPRING ONES.
THE CONTRACT SAID THEY COULD SUBSTITUTE, BUT FROM SPRING TO FALL. ARE THEY BLIND??? I DIDN'T GET THE CONTRACT VIA E-MAIL UNTIL MY FLOWERS WERE ORDERED. WHAT A TERRIBLE ARRANGEMENT THEY WERE.
I TRIED TO SETTLE THE DISPUTE BUT THEY SAID THE FLOWER ARRANGEMENT WAS BEAUTIFUL..AGAIN THEY ARE BLIND... NOT ONE FALL FLOWER IN THE ARRANGEMENT.
I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRIVATE FLOWER SHOP, BUT FOR SOME REASON IT CONNECTED ME TO AVAS.
NEVER AGAIN WILL ANYTHING BE ORDERED FROM THEM...I HOPE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO ORDER WILL READ THE REVIEWS....SPRING HILL, BETTY
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Do not use this flooring business. Wife said, husband would install carpet, a lie, when another crew shows up to do a reckless install job. next day, call CO on friday,..."
- "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..."
- "Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago. Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water. For the first time...."