Douglas, Arizona
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them.I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday.

Related: Avasflowers - STOP WITH THE FLOWERS!!!!!

I called before ordering it, and the lady said they could deliver it without a problem. This was suppose be delivered yesterday. At almost 5 pm, I have to call to see where the order is at. And they inform me that nobody could deliver it and they sent it by UPS.

Needless to say I was not happy because her birthday was yesterday, not today. Then I get a call from my sister that they arrived and that it looked nothing like the flower cake I had ordered. This is what she got instead.

And even the card they sent with it, had instructions to care for the flower cake.The last flower cake image is what she was suppose to get.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $65
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Warranty avoidance by gearbest Gearbest "Phone been sent back to Gearbest for warranty repairs. In excellent cosmetic condition. After 2 month Gearbest sent back not my, another used phone in much worse condition, with signs..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Worlds Of Fun - Park closed to public Worlds Of Fun "We Had family come from out of town and spent over $600 for 5 season passes for our family that lives here in kcmo just to load up the whole..." Read more