Avasflowers - Sent Cheap Wild Flowers instead of Flower Cake
Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them.I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday.
I called before ordering it, and the lady said they could deliver it without a problem. This was suppose be delivered yesterday. At almost 5 pm, I have to call to see where the order is at. And they inform me that nobody could deliver it and they sent it by UPS.
Needless to say I was not happy because her birthday was yesterday, not today. Then I get a call from my sister that they arrived and that it looked nothing like the flower cake I had ordered. This is what she got instead.
And even the card they sent with it, had instructions to care for the flower cake.The last flower cake image is what she was suppose to get.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida. My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."