I viewed their website picked an arrangement, called them, requested they honor the 10% off they requested. They informed me there was an $18 +/- fee and it would be delivered by 3 if at all possible.

It was charged on my card, I got an email confirmation. Then I received three phone calls asked me to call back, and two emails asking for my phone survey. I wrote back via email asking the holdup and was told it was due to my not filling out my survey. So I filled out my phone survey, asking them to leave a VM as to any other concerns.

I received more phone calls as I was working it went to VM. I was able to answer one and was told. SCAM part - They wanted $10.00 dollars and needed my authorization to charge it, due to the carrier wanted to charge them $10.00. I told them that was illegal and I did not consent and was told they were not demanding just asking.

I let them know I would be writing negative reviews and reporting them to BBB for this scam. I asked if they would still be sending out my flowers and was told yes. I also wrote an email to them explaining all this and never received a message back, my flowers were NEVER delivered.

I went on their website and wrote a note under their contact us section only to receive an email backing saying it was undeliverable (from their own website). DO NOT USE THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Any of my experience with avas flowers.

Comments