Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Published 4 seconds ago

Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978

My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering flowers online to send but a group of ladies wanted to send an extra special arrangement to our friend. My 1st call to place the order was over 2 hours long. I sent 2 pictures of what I wanted to them via email. There was a guy taking my order named RAY and he kept repeating what my description was ( as if he didn't understand.) There was 6 girls putting in to buy this and we had no problem paying for the quality...BUT WE SURE DIDN'T GET IT. AFTER CHARGING $245.00 FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT...WE BASICALLY GOT THE SAME ARRANGEMENT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE FLORAL SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE. IT LOOKED LIKE IT BELONGED IN A HOSPITAL. WE WANTED SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT - THAT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR A BROKEN HEART AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE...I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A WHITE BOW ( BUT GOT A PURPLE BOW) i SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT USE BABY'S BREATH ( THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY USED. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WANTED THE FLOWERS CASCADING DOWN THE FRONT OF VASE ( INSTEAD THEY WERE STICKING STRAIGHT UP) . I SPECIFICALLY ASK IN ADVANCE OF PURCHASE IF THEY'D SEND ME A PIC OF FINISHED ARRANGEMENT BEFORE DELIVERY, BECAUSE I LIVED OUT OF STATE- BUT OF COURSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

IF YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT, ORDERED FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, AND KEEP THEIR PROMISES, AND UNDERSTAND THE EMOTION BEHIND CERTAIN DELIVERIES- WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE FROM OUT OF STATE AND RELYING ON THEIR SERVICES- THEN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM SERVICE. YOU WILL BE FULLY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE WE DO.

THE FIRST 2 PICTURES WERE THE IMAGES THAT I SENT TO AVA'S FLOWERS OF WHAT I WANTED...AND THE 3RD IMAGE IS WHAT WAS DELIVERED. WE PAID $246.OO FOR THE FLOWERS IN PICTURE #3. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD GO INTO ANY GROCERY STORE AND PICK THESE UP. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE SENTIMENT BEHIND ANY OF YOUR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORDER # #3535978

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $246. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers was quality, english as 2nd language and not what i ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments