Avasflowers - SCAM COMPANY. THIS IS NOT A FLORIST- JUST AN 3RD PARTY TO PLACE AN ORDER TO THE FLORIST.

148 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Published 4 seconds ago

Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978

My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering flowers online to send but a group of ladies wanted to send an extra special arrangement to our friend. My 1st call to place the order was over 2 hours long. I sent 2 pictures of what I wanted to them via email. There was a guy taking my order named RAY and he kept repeating what my description was ( as if he didn't understand.) There was 6 girls putting in to buy this and we had no problem paying for the quality...BUT WE SURE DIDN'T GET IT. AFTER CHARGING $245.00 FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT...WE BASICALLY GOT THE SAME ARRANGEMENT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE FLORAL SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE. IT LOOKED LIKE IT BELONGED IN A HOSPITAL. WE WANTED SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT - THAT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR A BROKEN HEART AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE...I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A WHITE BOW ( BUT GOT A PURPLE BOW) i SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT USE BABY'S BREATH ( THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY USED. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WANTED THE FLOWERS CASCADING DOWN THE FRONT OF VASE ( INSTEAD THEY WERE STICKING STRAIGHT UP) . I SPECIFICALLY ASK IN ADVANCE OF PURCHASE IF THEY'D SEND ME A PIC OF FINISHED ARRANGEMENT BEFORE DELIVERY, BECAUSE I LIVED OUT OF STATE- BUT OF COURSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

IF YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT, ORDERED FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, AND KEEP THEIR PROMISES, AND UNDERSTAND THE EMOTION BEHIND CERTAIN DELIVERIES- WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE FROM OUT OF STATE AND RELYING ON THEIR SERVICES- THEN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM SERVICE. YOU WILL BE FULLY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE WE DO.

THE FIRST 2 PICTURES WERE THE IMAGES THAT I SENT TO AVA'S FLOWERS OF WHAT I WANTED...AND THE 3RD IMAGE IS WHAT WAS DELIVERED. WE PAID $246.OO FOR THE FLOWERS IN PICTURE #3. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD GO INTO ANY GROCERY STORE AND PICK THESE UP. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE SENTIMENT BEHIND ANY OF YOUR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORDER # #3535978

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Quality
    • English as 2nd language
    • Not what i ordered
    • Doesnt look like the pic i sent them to go by

Reason of review:
They Suck
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #930945

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
148 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.