Avasflowers - SCAM COMPANY. THIS IS NOT A FLORIST- JUST AN 3RD PARTY TO PLACE AN ORDER TO THE FLORIST.
Published 4 seconds ago
Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978
My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering flowers online to send but a group of ladies wanted to send an extra special arrangement to our friend. My 1st call to place the order was over 2 hours long. I sent 2 pictures of what I wanted to them via email. There was a guy taking my order named RAY and he kept repeating what my description was ( as if he didn't understand.) There was 6 girls putting in to buy this and we had no problem paying for the quality...BUT WE SURE DIDN'T GET IT. AFTER CHARGING $245.00 FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT...WE BASICALLY GOT THE SAME ARRANGEMENT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE FLORAL SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE. IT LOOKED LIKE IT BELONGED IN A HOSPITAL. WE WANTED SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT - THAT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR A BROKEN HEART AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE...I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A WHITE BOW ( BUT GOT A PURPLE BOW) i SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT USE BABY'S BREATH ( THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY USED. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WANTED THE FLOWERS CASCADING DOWN THE FRONT OF VASE ( INSTEAD THEY WERE STICKING STRAIGHT UP) . I SPECIFICALLY ASK IN ADVANCE OF PURCHASE IF THEY'D SEND ME A PIC OF FINISHED ARRANGEMENT BEFORE DELIVERY, BECAUSE I LIVED OUT OF STATE- BUT OF COURSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
IF YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT, ORDERED FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, AND KEEP THEIR PROMISES, AND UNDERSTAND THE EMOTION BEHIND CERTAIN DELIVERIES- WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE FROM OUT OF STATE AND RELYING ON THEIR SERVICES- THEN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM SERVICE. YOU WILL BE FULLY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE WE DO.
THE FIRST 2 PICTURES WERE THE IMAGES THAT I SENT TO AVA'S FLOWERS OF WHAT I WANTED...AND THE 3RD IMAGE IS WHAT WAS DELIVERED. WE PAID $246.OO FOR THE FLOWERS IN PICTURE #3. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD GO INTO ANY GROCERY STORE AND PICK THESE UP. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE SENTIMENT BEHIND ANY OF YOUR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ORDER # #3535978
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- English as 2nd language
- Not what i ordered
- Doesnt look like the pic i sent them to go by
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I was using one of my newer Liz Claiborne purses this week. The strap broke on a Liz Claiborne purse that I have had for less than a year and..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."