Avasflowers - SCAM COMPANY. THIS IS NOT A FLORIST- JUST AN 3RD PARTY TO PLACE AN ORDER TO THE FLORIST.
Published 4 seconds ago
Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978
My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering flowers online to send but a group of ladies wanted to send an extra special arrangement to our friend. My 1st call to place the order was over 2 hours long. I sent 2 pictures of what I wanted to them via email. There was a guy taking my order named RAY and he kept repeating what my description was ( as if he didn't understand.) There was 6 girls putting in to buy this and we had no problem paying for the quality...BUT WE SURE DIDN'T GET IT. AFTER CHARGING $245.00 FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT...WE BASICALLY GOT THE SAME ARRANGEMENT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE FLORAL SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE. IT LOOKED LIKE IT BELONGED IN A HOSPITAL. WE WANTED SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT - THAT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR A BROKEN HEART AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE...I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A WHITE BOW ( BUT GOT A PURPLE BOW) i SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT USE BABY'S BREATH ( THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY USED. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WANTED THE FLOWERS CASCADING DOWN THE FRONT OF VASE ( INSTEAD THEY WERE STICKING STRAIGHT UP) . I SPECIFICALLY ASK IN ADVANCE OF PURCHASE IF THEY'D SEND ME A PIC OF FINISHED ARRANGEMENT BEFORE DELIVERY, BECAUSE I LIVED OUT OF STATE- BUT OF COURSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
IF YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT, ORDERED FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, AND KEEP THEIR PROMISES, AND UNDERSTAND THE EMOTION BEHIND CERTAIN DELIVERIES- WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE FROM OUT OF STATE AND RELYING ON THEIR SERVICES- THEN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM SERVICE. YOU WILL BE FULLY DISAPPOINTED. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE WE DO.
THE FIRST 2 PICTURES WERE THE IMAGES THAT I SENT TO AVA'S FLOWERS OF WHAT I WANTED...AND THE 3RD IMAGE IS WHAT WAS DELIVERED. WE PAID $246.OO FOR THE FLOWERS IN PICTURE #3. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD GO INTO ANY GROCERY STORE AND PICK THESE UP. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE SENTIMENT BEHIND ANY OF YOUR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ORDER # #3535978
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- English as 2nd language
- Not what i ordered
- Doesnt look like the pic i sent them to go by
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."