1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers, paid $112 and some change, yeah i know, but i love my mom.Paid 9.99 for expidtied shipping to get to her at school friday, and guess what they never came.

Called the first time, he said be patient theyll arrive any minute, i told him i want a refund for the 9.99 he said okay. She never got them, and still hasnt FIVE days later. I called again friday afternoon said i wanted my order cancelled. He kept offering me 2 dozen red roses cheap and blah blah i said no my mom soesnt even like roses, he said oh your mother love these.

I said no, i politely declined three times, and then had to raise my voice. He finally said okay and saaid id get a canncellation email shortly. A couple hours ago i get a "rescheduled delivery notice". I called again, got a girl, who could barely speak english like the first guy, she also offered me roses for cheap again, i said no 4 times.

FOUR time i politely declined and she wouldnt listen, i literally had to curse at her. Then she said okay well youll get an email i said no give me the cancellation number now she put me on hold for 20 minutes then gave me a number that may or may not be real. I turned it over to my credit card company and am disputing the charge. They shouldnt be allowed to scam people like this, its unacceptable and infeel like its against the law.

Charging for a service never provided, but im not a lawyer...

whatever.Learn from my mistake, DONT order here

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments