South Lyon, Michigan
Featured Not resolved

I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me after it FINALLY rings. This has happened 3 times! I cannot get ahold of anyone to resolve a very RECENT delivery.

I have a picture of the bouquet (see attached) and I am VERY disappointed. This was sent as a bday gift and I'm very embarrassed by what she receieved. It does not look like the "hugs and kisses" bouquet picture on your website. More disconcerning is the RANDOM flower that was placed in the centerpiece that is dead. What she received are only the following flowers in the vase:

2 Roses (I upgraded to deluxe....and all I got was 2 roses????????)

2 red carnations

3 pink canations

6 white daisies1 random white/appears dead flower in the middle

I upgraded to deluxe and in the picture the upgrade shows multiple roses! The standard shows 2 roese. I will be disputing this on my credit card! On top of all this, this is my second email and I have called for the past 2.5 hours and still have yet to talk to anyone. I even tried calling the line that takes order for their help! Of course received NOTHING!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!! Will NEVER use nor recommend Avas Flowers. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Review about: Avas Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Ripped off

Exact Same thing has just happened to me.

Looks nothing like the photo...not even a bow was included.

Horrible Customer Service. Hold times over an hour.

Flowers

Ava's Flowers is an "ORDER STATION"...nothing else.They are selling you a photo (which are mainly underpriced from a local florist to catch your order) They assume that the sender will not ever see the item.

They advertise on google and other search engines and merely transfer your order to a local florist. Always find a local florist...not one posing as one. Be weary of 800 numbers and missing location addresses. Google maps normally has a map of local florists.

I own a florist and I will not accept their orders.

They are a scam to my customers too!!:( :x