Avasflowers - Save your money...DONT USE THEM!
I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me after it FINALLY rings. This has happened 3 times! I cannot get ahold of anyone to resolve a very RECENT delivery.
I have a picture of the bouquet (see attached) and I am VERY disappointed. This was sent as a bday gift and I'm very embarrassed by what she receieved. It does not look like the "hugs and kisses" bouquet picture on your website. More disconcerning is the RANDOM flower that was placed in the centerpiece that is dead. What she received are only the following flowers in the vase:
2 Roses (I upgraded to deluxe....and all I got was 2 roses????????)
2 red carnations
3 pink canations
6 white daisies1 random white/appears dead flower in the middle
I upgraded to deluxe and in the picture the upgrade shows multiple roses! The standard shows 2 roese. I will be disputing this on my credit card! On top of all this, this is my second email and I have called for the past 2.5 hours and still have yet to talk to anyone. I even tried calling the line that takes order for their help! Of course received NOTHING!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!! Will NEVER use nor recommend Avas Flowers. SAVE YOUR MONEY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida. My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "PAID $29 FOR A DRESS IT WAS VERY NICE IN THE PICTURES WHEN IT ARRIVED I OPEN THE PACKAGE TO FIND A DRESS THAT LOOKS LIKE A 5TH GRADE ECONOMICS..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."