I received flowers on Valentine’s Day which were brown and half dead from this company I called immediately and spoke to someone who said flowers would be redelivered the next day. It has been 10 days and flowers have not been delivered after three emails with pictures of the flowers sent to the company followed by four phone calls an average of 20 minutes per phone call with no one who will take care of the problem and resend flowers of better quality.

After Reading the companies reviews I can see I’m in for the long-haul and trying to get this issue resolved as I am amongst many who have had issues with this company. Do yourself a favor and do not ever order flowers from ava’s flowers unless you want a sub grade product and poor customer service who lie to you and do not follow through on what they say they will do. Mr. Matt Neuenhaus maybe you better go on the show undercover boss and see what’s really going on in your company otherwise you may not have one someday.

There are things like Facebook which I will revert to next if this issue is not resolved immediately letting people know not to ever order flowers from ava‘s flowers.

Signed susan. Farnell

Review about: Avasflowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality roses were brown, Receiving half dead flowers.

Comments