New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

Ordered premier flowers ($85.00) with mylar balloon for birthday.Paid extra to have delivered before 1:00 pm.

Related: Avasflowers - Funeral service delivery gone bad

Called several time to confirm. NO delivery before 1:00 pm. After 1:00 arrangements were made to deliver at home instead of place of business. Argued to get refund of extra delivery charge.

When flowers arrived at 4:30 they were not even close to what I had ordered. Flowers were worse then if I had bought $10.00 bouquet in grocery store. 3 flowers in a vase and nothing more. No mylar balloon, no ribbons, nothing.

Called and asked for refund. Was denied. They tried to offer me a re delivery. I would not accept.

Currently have my credit card company demanding refund of payment. Also reported Avos to Better Business Bureau.

DO NO -DO NOT order from this company.Poor business practices when they say you should be 100% satisfied and you are not even 1% satisfied.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Premium Birthday Bouquet With Mylar.

I didn't like: Not delivered on time, Not product i ordered.

2.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $86
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1217668

I have experienced the same thing and I am very upset. Can you lead me in the right contact to make in the right places to get this place closed and to get my money back.

to Anonymous Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1222344

Report them to your Better Business Bureau and contact your Credit Card company to dispute charges. the more people who do this the better chance we have of closing this horrible, scam of a business down!