Ordered premier flowers ($85.00) with mylar balloon for birthday.Paid extra to have delivered before 1:00 pm.
Called several time to confirm. NO delivery before 1:00 pm. After 1:00 arrangements were made to deliver at home instead of place of business. Argued to get refund of extra delivery charge.
When flowers arrived at 4:30 they were not even close to what I had ordered. Flowers were worse then if I had bought $10.00 bouquet in grocery store. 3 flowers in a vase and nothing more. No mylar balloon, no ribbons, nothing.
Called and asked for refund. Was denied. They tried to offer me a re delivery. I would not accept.
Currently have my credit card company demanding refund of payment. Also reported Avos to Better Business Bureau.
DO NO -DO NOT order from this company.Poor business practices when they say you should be 100% satisfied and you are not even 1% satisfied.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not delivered on time
- Not product i ordered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."