2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered premier flowers ($85.00) with mylar balloon for birthday.Paid extra to have delivered before 1:00 pm.

Called several time to confirm. NO delivery before 1:00 pm. After 1:00 arrangements were made to deliver at home instead of place of business. Argued to get refund of extra delivery charge.

When flowers arrived at 4:30 they were not even close to what I had ordered. Flowers were worse then if I had bought $10.00 bouquet in grocery store. 3 flowers in a vase and nothing more. No mylar balloon, no ribbons, nothing.

Called and asked for refund. Was denied. They tried to offer me a re delivery. I would not accept.

Currently have my credit card company demanding refund of payment. Also reported Avos to Better Business Bureau.

DO NO -DO NOT order from this company.Poor business practices when they say you should be 100% satisfied and you are not even 1% satisfied.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $86 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivered on time and not product i ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1217668

I have experienced the same thing and I am very upset. Can you lead me in the right contact to make in the right places to get this place closed and to get my money back.

to Anonymous Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1222344

Report them to your Better Business Bureau and contact your Credit Card company to dispute charges. the more people who do this the better chance we have of closing this horrible, scam of a business down!