Avasflowers - Rip off

174 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Ordered premier flowers ($85.00) with mylar balloon for birthday.Paid extra to have delivered before 1:00 pm.

Called several time to confirm. NO delivery before 1:00 pm. After 1:00 arrangements were made to deliver at home instead of place of business. Argued to get refund of extra delivery charge.

When flowers arrived at 4:30 they were not even close to what I had ordered. Flowers were worse then if I had bought $10.00 bouquet in grocery store. 3 flowers in a vase and nothing more. No mylar balloon, no ribbons, nothing.

Called and asked for refund. Was denied. They tried to offer me a re delivery. I would not accept.

Currently have my credit card company demanding refund of payment. Also reported Avos to Better Business Bureau.

DO NO -DO NOT order from this company.Poor business practices when they say you should be 100% satisfied and you are not even 1% satisfied.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flower Delivery Express Premium Birthday Bouquet With Mylar
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #923971

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
174 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217668 Seattle, Washington, United States

I have experienced the same thing and I am very upset. Can you lead me in the right contact to make in the right places to get this place closed and to get my money back.

0 0 Reply

Oct 04 #1222344 Hyattsville, Maryland, United States

Report them to your Better Business Bureau and contact your Credit Card company to dispute charges. the more people who do this the better chance we have of closing this horrible, scam of a business down!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.