Avasflowers - Never EVER Order from this Company. EVER.

I needed a basket of plants delivered to my son in Lawrenceville Pa the same day. Not only was the agent rude, she lied about the price of my item, and refused to cancel it when I saw the cost was $20 higher than I was told.

I spent 5.5 hours on the phone with them today because ‘same day service’ turned into 4 days delivery, and then they refused to cancel my order.

Neuenhaus has a TERRIBLE Company.

Cynthia Lauren a businessperson who knows about business.

Tags
Pros
Web site was easy to use
Cons
Customer srvice
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver the best basket of the 3 - today! Not Monday!
Review #1565918 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - One rose was SHORTER

The one dozen roses I had delivered to my girlfriend looked spectacular to me at first.Then I noticed that one rose seemed to be just a bit shorter than all the others.

At first I though that this was no big deal but the more I looked at it the more it bothered me, it just threw the whole arrangement off. Did they ever hear of a ruler.

I decided to take all the roses out of the vase and measure them and sure enough there was a much a 1/2 inch difference on the length of the stems. This is surely bad quality control and the person cutting the flowers should be reprimanded.

Really? Writing a bad review over a flower that was shorter than the others?

Sounds like someone has major OCD. Next time don’t waste time writing a review over something pointless.

Price reduction
Review #1563442 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - I had to use my own water for flowers!

The beautiful flowers I received came without water. I had to unpack them from the box and fill the vase they sent without water.

I had to spend my own money on water.

They should send water with the flowers. Maybe put a bottle of water inside the vase.

I found this to be very cheap on the companies part not sending water with their flowers.

I could not thoroughly enjoy the flowers after expending the effort and money to fill the vase with my own

water. Also I have arthritis in my hand so getting water to flowers caused me some amount of pain and discomfort.

Bad quality
Review #1563423 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Corrupt Company that tries to screw you

Worst company ever!!! Don't order form them.

I used their website, when I filled in the delivery address all was fine, I used google auto fill to fill out my billing address. The auto fill was allowed to overwrite the delivery address, which is an issue with the database coding... which is sad that isn't very hard to manage/maintain or write. There was no review of the addresses before submitting the order.

After the order was placed I noticed the address was wrong, and only the state, city, and zip, not the street address part. Bad SQL anyone? Anyways, I immediately did a modify order to change the address, it said it was successful and they would contact me to confirm the changes. They never contacted me and then tried to deliver the flowers to the incorrect address.

Then I called them after they emailed me, they didn't even attempt to call me, and they did have my phone number. They wanted an extra $10 to deliver to the right address even though it's their own fault their system is such a POS. They charge for service and fees that is non refundable, it is not stated on their site. They just then send your order to a flower shop in the area, which in hindsight I could have called directly and had no issues.

This is a terrible company, use Pro flowers or something else and save yourself a headache. Don't support this company, let it die. Oh and when they did deliver to the right address they still had the incorrect address, luckily the flower shop was smart enough to google the address and found it. This company has incompetent liars that work for them.

The guy on the phone said he was the manager, which I know for a fact he wasn't, just another POS customer support who tries to screw you. Happened on 6/17/2019.

Loss
Preferred solution
Shut the company down, look at their yelp reviews....
Review #1561836 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Plastic wrap obscures view of flowers

The plastic wrap they put around the flowers makes it hard to see the flower arrangement. Why would would you want to obscure the flowers are they trying to hide something bad.

You have to get a good viewpoint so you can find a clear section of the plastic to look at the flowers.

They should wrap the flowers in totally clear plastic so at least you could see them better. This might be a good solution.

They look like they would be be really beautiful flowers if you could see them all at once.I wonder if you could remove the plastic wrapping from around the flowers.

Damaged or defective
Price reduction
Review #1561633 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Wrong shade of red

Flowers were not red enough.I wanted a real deep red for the roses I ordered for my sweetheart.

While the flowers were undoubtedly red I was quite unhappy about the shade. My sweetie said red roses were red roses and I was being an *** by complaining about the shade. I called their service and complained about the shade of red, they said that I ordered red roses and I got red roses.

I had to except this but I was still and unhappy customer.They should provide exactly what the customer wants.

Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1561619 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Spray paint killed my flowers

I received a dozen roses as a thank you gift from a friend of mine.The roses were beautiful and the only problem is was that they were white.

I like red roses so I decided to spray paint them. I lightly spray painted them red and they looked beautiful. The next day however the flowers were dead.

What sort of weak roses do they send that a little spray paint will kill them.I was seriously disappointed that I did not get to see my red roses for a longer time.

Product
Cons
Low quality
Full refund
Review #1561605 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - They expected me to have a current address

I wanted to send a nice arrangement of flowers to an old friend who I fell out of touch with.The address I had was from when I last got in touch with him, I guess that was over 30 years ago.

I gave them that address.

A day later I received a phone call from the company saying that they needed an alternate address because the person no longer lived at the address I gave them.I told them that it was their job to figure where he lived now and get the flowers to him.

Full refund
Review #1559453 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Not the biggest flowers there

2.0

I spent a lot of money on a basket of sympathy flowers for a funeral, almost eighty dollars which I think was quite a large purchase. I was shocked that my basket was nowhere near the largest basket there.

I though that for the money I paid that my basket should dominate all the other arrangements there.

What do you have to do spend hundreds of dollars to get a large arrangement.

I think the money I spent should have gotten a very large basket indeed.

Now I think everyone falsely thinks that I am cheap and did not care sufficiently. I want to know what you are going to do about this situation defaming my character.

Problem with delivery
Price reduction
Review #1559445 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Sunflowers were not BIG!

I placed an order for a bouquet of big sunflowers.What was received was big in terms of the number of sunflowers but they were only 3 inches or across when they opened.

What I meant by big was the giant sunflowers. You know the ones that are almost a foot across.

I feel that I was mislead. Who want puny sunflowers when you have have BIG ones.

I mean everyone knows that.They need to specify the size of the flowers so that others are not mislead like I was.

Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1559434 is a subjective opinion of poster.