Avasflowers - Worst company ever

I placed an order and they delivered half. They refused to correct it or refund my money. I wish I would have looked them up before ordering.

YoungAnt
Product
I didn’t like
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1525497 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Avasflowers - Wrong arrangement

I ordered a pink and white basket arrangement and I when I arrived at the funeral home later because I’m out town. I find my flowers and most are cheap, orange daises.

I contacted them immediately and I received the answer that the arrangement fit the description. NOT!!!! Do not use these people.

My arrangement looked like leftover flowers. The ugliest thing I had ever seen.

PrettyDrever
Not as described
Review #1520618 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Sucked

Ava's charged me 89.00 for a peace lily that Never Arrived !! I think they thought they could screw me because Im out of town and couldnt make it to the funeral. Bad Florist

Order processing issue
Review #1518347 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1518347.
1.2

Avasflowers - Terrible

I order flowers at 12 pm eastern time after 6.5 hours on the phone my flowers were still not delevired to my uncles wake who by the way was a bastist minister. It amazes me when you place the order your phone call is answered right away with a american customer service rep but after they mess the order up your put on hold for 45mins at a time and when you finally get to apeak to someone they barely speak english and then they disconnect you and you have to start all over again.

How you have stayed in business for 30 years is beyond me needless to say after 6 hours i cancelled my order and will never do business with you again.

I now understand why you want people to create a account to get on your facebook page you would be flooded with complaints. One last thing your pic of your family does not have one indian in it so why would you hire people who can barely speak english and after 3 phone calls and 6.5 hours later cannot fix a order.my advice to anyone ordering from you is to stay away they manage to make a very sad day in my life worse shame on you and your company.

SnappyWolf585
Poor customer service
Review #1503838 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avasflowers - Fraudulent

Fraudulent site, horrible customer service, never buy from them if you don't want to loose money

ViciousMoorhen693
Tags
I didn’t like
Fraud, Do not use this company everrrr, Product quality, Unresponsive customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1500459 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Avasflowers - Not happy

The flowers were a day late. Didn't get the flowers ordered.

Payed way to much,could of bought the same flowers at Wal Mart for a tenth of the price and they would of looked better.

Got ripped off will never use again. Buyers beware!!!!!!

SomeWhale607
Review #1500339 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Disappointed

The flowers were supposed to surprise my wife for our anniversary instead I got was was the worst bouquet of flowers ever given to her! This looks so tacky and wilted the flowers don’t speak “farm fresh”

WorthwhileCassowary
Bad quality
Review #1493200 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Not as represented

We ordered a bouquet of flowers for our daughter-in-law‘s birthday we visited their website made a decision during the ordering process that after we would like to upgrade the order which we did the flowers she received or in no way representative of what was on the website the order she received was small like their initial offering the flowers were wilted the vase did not match the picture after contacting their customer service department three times they finally sent us a reply which was simply a quote from their policy manual that states flowers don’t always match picture we would never recommend this company buyer beware

Read

Avas is a call center not a florist. No real florist will have exact containers and only receive about half the money you paid Avas.

Avas sends orders over the FTD Mercury and the Teleflora Dove systems. File complaints with them as well as the state AG in both New York and New Jersey. Avas has a location in Mahwah NJ and one in New City NY. They aren't located anywhere else.

Also please notice on search listings and that say "Ad" next to the listing. Those are all call centers.

Keep scrolling until you see local phone numbers and addresses. Those will be your local florists.

YieldingRay
Service
Review #1487656 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - The last statement they have on the receipt is no guarantee

I tried to contact them, they give you this time that they'll call you back, but they never do, you never hear from them, there is a place where you can email and ask questions well what do you know that don't go through either!!! I place the order today March 1 to be sent on March 3 Tuesday so you can imagine how shocked I was to get the last message after you've paid saying delivery by 12 PM, no guarantee even for that, something needs to be done with these crooks.

I was actually contacting Wickard flowers in Escanaba Michigan, and that's who I thought I was dealing with until it was all over, it's like they *** into the starting point of the actual ordering. I can't add anything to this was just ordered today!

They have got me totally frustrated my best friend just died and I'm trying to send him $150 flower arrangement, for his wife. These are some rotten people.

Edmond Gardner

TerrificWhippet676
Poor customer service
Review #1483436 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - A Scam, terrible

Did not get what I ordered, this place is a joke, I feel terrible for the person I sent it to, they got a 12$ plant after her Dad died, but paid 86$, so sad. thiefs

Read
Review #1480628 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480628.