Most Helpful
1.3

Avasflowers - ORDER LATE, FLOWER ARRANGEMENT HORRIBLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

SHARE SHARE SHARE

NEVER ORDER FROM AVAS FLOWERS ONLINE

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ORDERS DO NOT COME IN ON TIME, THEY HAVE A 1 STAR REVIEW, THEY REFUSE TO LET YOU SPEAK WITH A MANAGER, THEY CONTRACT *** LOCAL COMPANIES TO DELIVER, DO NOT RETURN CALLS, DO NOT REFUND YOUR FULL MONEY WHEN ORDER IS WRONG.

I ordered flowers through Avas for my mom, who contracted Eriks of Carlsbad Beach to deliver flowers. Spent $96 on a beautifully advertised Mothers Day Arrangement I saw online. I ordered for the advertised same day delivery, which was the 10th, they did not come on the 10th so I thought, well maybe the 11th, Sat, but I get a confirmation they were delivered and they were not. Someone was at the house all day, no knock on the door, no call to me, to my mom, no doorbell rang, no email about non deliverable, no note left, nothing. So on Sunday morning, Mothers Day, I call Avas, who then calls Eriks. Eriks said they would have it delivered 11-1 on the phone due to their truck breaking down (full of *** 1 pm - nothing, 2 pm - nothing, 3 pm - nothing. So then I call again, they say they will have them delivered within the next 2 hours. At 4 pm the delivery driver Denise, from Eriks, shows up with a *** looking vase of flowers that the arrangement was not what I ordered, looks like crap and the 3 balloons (one for Mothers Day, 2 plain) not there. The driver admits she dropped the ball. Call Erik's this morning and they only offered to send a new vase of flowers and its AFTER mothers day, not acceptable. Put a complaint in with Avas for a full refund. Avas said I will get my money back for the balloons and just 10% of the order back on my card. I wanted a full refund and the call center agent refused me speaking to someone higher up. They also want me to order from them again for another bad experience and their idea of satisfying a $96 order is giving me a $20 coupon to order again. NEVER USING THEM AGAIN! The flowers are nothing like what I ordered, horribly arranged. NEVER order from AVAS or Eriks. WORST FLOWER ORDERING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! I am in Ohio and wanted to do something for my mom in Escondido since I am her only child. If you want to see the *** bouquet that looks like flowers pulled out of the ground and stuck in a vase, text me 937-602-7529. Each type of flower is clumped together and not even mixed up and not what I ordered, not the color, nothing! This looks like 2 cheap sets of grocery store flowers thrown in a vase and 3 balloons missing. $96 for that!!!!

AuspiciousWildBoar950
Product
I liked
Ease of website
Full refund
Review #1533482 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Avasflowers - Flowers deliverd after Mothers Day and not the right kind!

My daughter placed an order on Thursday May 9th for delivery on May 10th. When my daughter received her confirmation (lives in China) delivery to the states, I called after she notice the delivery time by 7pm. The flowers were going to an elementary school and school is over at 3:pm. Told the CS rep of the issue and she did what she had to do on her end by contacting the florist and noted the file. Flowers were never received by 3pm. She got an email that they were delivered at 7:42pm. I ran by the school early the next morning and no flowers were sitting outside. Again my daughter contacted AVAS flowers and they stated they would be delivered on Mothers Day. Once again no flowers. Monday the flowers arrive at school not daffodils but 7 Tulips:(

Just spoke with Samyar in NJ. What he could offer now is 10% plus $10.00 on a future purchase. Yeah right! Have to have my daughter call and because the order is in her name where they can go to the back office and find out the cost of goods and possibly get larger refund. Unreal!

I have had a couple of issues with ProFlowers of flowers not lasting 7 days and sent a replacement without any hassle. This Avas really sucks and as I can see there were a lot of other people with similar issues.

Fine print: they can deliver 4 days early or 4 days after the guaranteed date and based on flower demand substitute the kind of arrangement based on inventory. I have no issues with Amazon returning or getting a full refund with a product not as listed. Next time I'll go to Sam's or Publix and grab an old vase a balloon and delivery it my self, much cheaper:)

Tags
  • Avas Flowers Ruined Mother s Day
I liked
Extremely discontent
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1535279 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1535279.

Avasflowers - Poor performance, seemingly dishonest

Order placed, cost increased upon checkout, delivery not made as promised. Upon contact with Avasflowers, I was offered a 20% credit plus delivery, then the credit was reduced to 10%.

I requested full refund AND delivery, however no can do at Customer Support and no ability to speak with anyone higher up the managerial chain.

Worst online shopping experience,and I used be in charge of several fortune 500 corporate procurement organizations. Basically, suck you in with promises, but ring you dry with excuses.

Read

Excuses for days, I was on the phone for almost an hour and they took offense when I asked where the call center was located. They didn't know which part of New Jersey they were located and said that type of question was too personal. Apparently every person there is the manager when I asked.

Review #1535237 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1535237.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

My boyfriend ordered me a Dozen Rose's and a card for me on Mother's Day!! And I only received 5 Rose's and No Card!!!!

Avas Flowers in Green Valley AZ Is very unprofessional!! I Received my ordered late with only 5 Rose's and No Card!!

What a rip off!!!! Very Disappointed : Wtf

IndolentMouse918
Not as described
Review #1535149 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Awful service

Awful delivery service! My siblings and I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to be delivered Saturday.

I gave them a call on Monday with no response. Tuesday came around and there was still no sign of flowers four days after the delivery date. There were still no flowers on Wednesday so I contacted them again and was offered a 10% discount for something that was five days late - almost an entire week!

They said the order was out for delivery but let's see if that actually happens... The worst part is that there was absolutely no communication whatsoever on the delays.

Lesson: order from a local florist.

Read
Review #1534928 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1534928.
1.4

Avasflowers - Very bad experience, do not recommend this service!

Got an email confirming delivery on a Sunday but upon verification, order hadn't been received by recepient yet.

Called customer service on Monday and an associate informed me of "an issue with delivery" for Sunday and assured me that delivery would be done that same morning. Associate gave me a credit on next transaction for the inconvenience.

Checked in with recepient on Monday evening and still no delivery was made. Total disappointment at that point.

Checked in with recepient Tuesday morning and still nothing. Called customer service Tuesday morning and they told me that delivery is on its way. Told them not interested in their product and services any longer and asked for a refund, they refused full refund and awarded a 10% discount for the inconvenience! Really??!!! In a day and age where customer service and satisfaction are primordial, Avas's was sub-par... If you can't fulfill a commitment within your given delay then don't give the assurance that you can, that's misleading and a very bad way of doing business.

I will never do business with them again and don't recommend their services to anyone I know. What a let down and furious with this company and how this whole thing was handled.

ShaggyYorkshireTerrier749
Review #1534185 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - They canceled my order the day AFTER the delivery date

The worst, absolute worst ever! Everything about this company is terrible. They took my money then CANCELED my order AFTER the delivery date!

I ordered a plant for my Mother-in-Law for Mother’s Day and received a confirmation e-mail that all was good and they immediately charged my credit card for payment. The Friday night before Mother’s Day, I received an e-mail saying “due to the seasonality and availability of the flowers, the exact arrangement you ordered is unavailable…” and they then changed the delivery date to the Monday AFTER Mother’s Day. The e-mail said to respond to the e-mail or call them. I called but no one answered – what you get is immediately put onto hold listening to their (fake) spiel about how important customers are, then, at exactly 6 minutes, it disconnects you ~ no opportunity to talk to anyone or leave a message. I also sent an e-mail. Saturday morning, no response to my e-mail and I had to call back twice (again being disconnected at 6 minutes) before someone finally answered. He looked up my order and said it wasn’t that the plant was unavailable, it was that their automatic system overbooks the delivery drivers so they just don’t have anyone until Monday to deliver. Now, it’s the day before Mother’s Day and too late to make other arrangements and they’ve already taken my money. They, with their utter incompetence and obvious and complete lack of care for their customers, single-handedly ruined the gift for my Mother-In-Law and, since we live out of State, we had no way or time to make other arrangements.

Here’s the best part – on Monday, at 4:28 p.m. I get another e-mail saying they “have reached capacity” and CANCELED MY ORDER THE DAY AFTER MOTHER’S DAY. Also, it will take 10 days to process my refund.

What a horrible, terrible company with horrible, terrible customer service. The guy on the phone Saturday tried to blame their “system” but remember – they choose this system and they continue to use it.

Oh – let me also note that on Friday, they offered me $15 store credit, good for one year. Then on Monday, it was only $10. Ridiculous. Like I would ever shop here again, NOT even if it was free.

CherylofReno135
I didn’t like
Everything - they failed completely
Full refund
Review #1533852 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Upset!

I would like to cancel my order ,never got deliver and my mother don't want them any more! I try to call and I get no answer.

Avas Flowers is the worst service !!!!!! Yolanda loredo

WoefulOstrich348
Full refund
Review #1533725 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Flowers did not arrive

No flowers arrived for Mother’s Day

My son tried contacting them and they said they were delivered

They were not delivered, and I have been on the phone for 3 days trying to get help to no avail. Customer service is nearly nonexistent!

Read
Review #1533514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1533514.

Avasflowers - Not satisfied

I ordered flowers for my mom more than a week prior to mother’s day only for them not to show up. They were supposed to get there Saturday, the day before mother’s day and here it is Sunday night and they are not able to find the flowers and I received horrible customer service when I called to inquire. I will never order through this company again!

WateryFrog175
Order processing issue
Review #1533111 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Avasflowers Customer Service

Phone:
(877) 638-3303
All Avasflowers Contacts

Avasflowers - Disgusted

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and what they sent me was a 1599 may be lower than that bouquet which look nothing like it and will not give me a refund and said it's perfectly adequate from what I ordered

YellowishArmadillo
Not as described
Review #1533033 is a subjective opinion of poster.