Most Helpful

Avasflowers - ORDER LATE, FLOWER ARRANGEMENT HORRIBLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

1.3

SHARE SHARE SHARE

NEVER ORDER FROM AVAS FLOWERS ONLINE

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ORDERS DO NOT COME IN ON TIME, THEY HAVE A 1 STAR REVIEW, THEY REFUSE TO LET YOU SPEAK WITH A MANAGER, THEY CONTRACT *** LOCAL COMPANIES TO DELIVER, DO NOT RETURN CALLS, DO NOT REFUND YOUR FULL MONEY WHEN ORDER IS WRONG.

I ordered flowers through Avas for my mom, who contracted Eriks of Carlsbad Beach to deliver flowers. Spent $96 on a beautifully advertised Mothers Day Arrangement I saw online. I ordered for the advertised same day delivery, which was the 10th, they did not come on the 10th so I thought, well maybe the 11th, Sat, but I get a confirmation they were delivered and they were not. Someone was at the house all day, no knock on the door, no call to me, to my mom, no doorbell rang, no email about non deliverable, no note left, nothing. So on Sunday morning, Mothers Day, I call Avas, who then calls Eriks. Eriks said they would have it delivered 11-1 on the phone due to their truck breaking down (full of *** 1 pm - nothing, 2 pm - nothing, 3 pm - nothing. So then I call again, they say they will have them delivered within the next 2 hours. At 4 pm the delivery driver Denise, from Eriks, shows up with a *** looking vase of flowers that the arrangement was not what I ordered, looks like crap and the 3 balloons (one for Mothers Day, 2 plain) not there. The driver admits she dropped the ball. Call Erik's this morning and they only offered to send a new vase of flowers and its AFTER mothers day, not acceptable. Put a complaint in with Avas for a full refund. Avas said I will get my money back for the balloons and just 10% of the order back on my card. I wanted a full refund and the call center agent refused me speaking to someone higher up. They also want me to order from them again for another bad experience and their idea of satisfying a $96 order is giving me a $20 coupon to order again. NEVER USING THEM AGAIN! The flowers are nothing like what I ordered, horribly arranged. NEVER order from AVAS or Eriks. WORST FLOWER ORDERING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! I am in Ohio and wanted to do something for my mom in Escondido since I am her only child. If you want to see the *** bouquet that looks like flowers pulled out of the ground and stuck in a vase, text me 937-602-7529. Each type of flower is clumped together and not even mixed up and not what I ordered, not the color, nothing! This looks like 2 cheap sets of grocery store flowers thrown in a vase and 3 balloons missing. $96 for that!!!!

ReceptiveAntelope

Avasflowers - BEYOND PISSED !!! this is LITERALLY VERBATIM WHAT HAPPENEDD TO ME .

I MEAN IDENTICAL . THE ENTIRE THING .. I FELT LIKE I WROTE THIS . MINE WAS 91.68 AND THEY GAVE ME $20.00 CREDIT .I AM SO PISSED OFF .

EVERYONE IS A MANAGER WITH DIFFERENT NAMES . EVERYONE IS A LIAR RUDE AND DEFENSIVE . NEVER AGAIN !!! this is the 2nd time they have done this to me.

My mothers Bday last year and Mothers Day this year . they wouldn't allow me to cancel, they came 5 days late to my mothers job on her DAY OFF …… embarrassing . they looked horrible it was a pink bouquet that looked cheap and the balloons were YELLOW , ORANGE AND RED ?

wtf … i don't even understand it . I have been arguing with them for a week !

@ReceptiveAntelope

I own a flower shop and unfortunately this is exactly their M.O. .

they spend hours calling all of the local shops to see who will do the order the cheapest so they can keep the rest of the consumers hard earned money. they don't even know what flowers are what. they expect the local shop to fill to cost and we don't even receive the full amount you have paid. please always call direct to your local florist.

almost all shops also have a website for convenience of ordering.

if you call us directly we can custom design a beautiful bouquet for you every time. I have a custom website as well not a canned one so you know that you get first class flowers and customer service.

View more comments (1)
Product
Pros
Ease of website
Full refund
Review #1533482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Won't send dead flowers!

I want to sent my lying, cheating *** of an ex-girlfriend the Valentine's day gift she deserves.I wanted to send her the nastiest, dirty and dead bunch of read roses available.

This company would not sell me dead roses even when I offered to pay the same price as the good roses. I am totally bummed as I really wanted to to stick it to her.

No this company had to be all high and mighty saying they only deliver the freshest and most beautiful flowers.Maybe I will mail her a box of dog ***.

Author
Cons
Did not deliver product
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1588527 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Six Dozen roses would not fit in vase

I ordered six dozen roses and a standard vase for my girlfriend for an early Birthday present.To my shock and dismay the six dozen roses would not all fit into the vase.

I ordered from the website and I just assumed that they would be intelligent enough to send a vase that was big enough to fit six dozen roses but no, the vase they sent was normal sized and only fit about 2 dozen.

I had to go out to the store and purchase some additional vases so I could all roses in a vase. I am sending the receipts to them and I expect my bill to be reduced by that amount.

Bad quality
Price reduction
Review #1588507 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst Company Ever

I ordered a $190 funeral arrangement to be delivered the next day at 9 am. At 10:30 am the arrangement still hadn't een delivered.

When I called customer service they supposedly tried to call the "designer" (read local florist), I was told they could contact the designer but the delivery should happen soon. I called again at 12:50 pm, after the service and they again put me on hold, again no contact and I asked for a refund. I was told they would call me as soon as they made contact. I called again at 3:50 pm and was told the same BS, are you f#@king kidding me.

I asked for a manager, waited 10 min then as I was explaining the situation I was mysteriously disconnected. I called for the 4th time, same BS, I was told that the designer had 24 hours to respond before I could get a refund.

This company is a joke. I should have just used a local florist, at least I could complain in person.

Author
Cons
Did not deliver product, Customer service
Full refund
Review #1587222 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1587222.

Avasflowers - Only thing worse than the flowers was customer service

The flowers I ordered were an embarassment. My wife called me a cheapskate as she believed I could not have spent more than $19 for this anniversary bouquet - which cost $79 and was supposed to be (according to the sales rep) extremely impressive.

Problem is, it was impressive AS IT WAS TERRIBLE.

Customer service repeatedly put me on hold and then disconnected me.

I sent them a picture - at their request - only to be told they NEVER received it - THREE TIMES.

Finally I spoke to a person and they did not hang up.

They admitted they had the picture. They said everything was as it should be.

Customer service stinks.

The flowers stink.

I WOULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS IF THE OPTION EXISTED. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WISH TO BE DISAPPOINTED AND GIVEN THE RUN AROUND.

Bad quality
Review #1587052 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1587052.

Avasflowers - This is Not my favo flower company! What a joke!

I tried to order a simple arrangement for my best friend, her mother had died.

What a F'n run around, no calls returned? , bad horrific customer service! The worst I've ever seen!

Cancellation of my order and request for MY MONEY back was also a joke, but I called my bank and filed a complaint so this (we will return your money that was taken lickity quick will not take the 10 days they "promised" to return.

So my final comment is.....you are a company.

Tags
Pros
Looks of the arrangement, Quality of service, Delivered when promised, Telephone person, Final resolution after a week of figthing
Cons
Lack of honesty and missed delivery, Refusal to correct order, Promised to deliver two additional times and didnt
Loss
Review #1586653 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - LIARS!!! WORST FLORIST EVER!!! "F" on BBB

LIARS!!! "F" rated on BBB!

The WORST Florist I have ever used! I placed an order with Julio he LIED to me! The main flowers shown on the item a chose are “Orange Tiger Lilies” I asked him to talk to the designers to make sure the “Lilies” were in stock and he assured me they were and he would check, LIES! They arrived with no “Orange Tiger Lilies” at all!

After several emails and calls, they laughed at me in broken English and refused to let me speak with a Manager! I called back, Eric CS Manager answered, he was very rude and didn’t care that I was LIED to and very unhappy with the Flowers! You can’t leave a bad review on their review page so all you see is positive, deception!!!

NIGHTMARE!!! 7/10/2019 Wtf

Not as described/ advertised
Full refund
Review #1584923 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Sevice not given

A special birthday gift for my son was never delivered. Good luck trying to talk to anyone via the phone.

They take your money, and don't deliver. I would NEVER use the company again!!

Author
Cons
Horrible customer service
Full refund
Review #1584121 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Big Disappointment-Buyer Beware

We specifically ordered 2-white roses last week to be delivered Monday. On Monday at noon I got a text to call them.

I called, they said they were out of white roses and wanted to send Orange Roses instead!!! I asked for the town where their florist was located so I could call other stores in their area and find white roses they could go get. They said they would not do that.

I had to accept what they had even though it was not what I ordered and paid for last week. Buyer Beware.

Problem with delivery
Review #1581335 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1581335.

Avasflowers - WRONG ARRANGEMENT, HORRID/NO SERVICE OR COMMUNICATION

1.3

In May 2019 I ordered the "Artist Design in Pink and Ivory" for a bridal dinner party table. Those were the colors the bride chose.

I paid $85 for this, but what arrived was bright pink flowers, purple stem flowers and more greens than flowers. Ugly in short. I was humiliated when I saw it, In fact, it wasn't put on the table at all, but in a corner, and rightly so. After the weekend, I contacted Avas and was told that I only had 24 oe 48 hours to file a complaint!

Otherwise, too bad...

What horrid people! They care nothing for customers. No one would even speak with me. One man told me there was nothing that could be done.They kept sending me emails offering me to "Write a Review" - which i did!

But since it was so negative, it was never posted. These people are not really florists - they are simply middle men who send business to local florists.

Further, they are not BBB approved - they have ah F rating! The very worst given to any company!

PLEASE PEOPLE - DO NOT USE THESE ROBBERS! THEY ONLY WANT YOUR $$$ AND DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE YOUR FLOWERS OR NOT, NOR IF THEY ARRIVE ON TIME.

Reason of review
No refund was offered for sending wrong flowers
Full refund
Review #1581189 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Avasflowers Customer Service

Phone:
(877) 638-3303
All Avasflowers Contacts

Avasflowers - Poor customer service

I called and ordered flowers for my deceased mother- in-law on 7/3/19, funeral was 7/5/19. Waited for an email delivery receipt.

Didn't get one by 9am when the flowers were to be delivered. I called Avas and she told me that the florists said my selection I ordered was not available. I was not able to provide flowers for her funeral. I now seem like an uncaring daughter-n-law, thanks to Avas not properly responding to this issue beforehand.

I'm still waiting for them to credit me back $110 for the arrangement they didn't deliver. So be careful when ordering.

Tags
Cons
No delivery poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1577838 is a subjective opinion of poster.