Avasflowers - Disappointed

The flowers were supposed to surprise my wife for our anniversary instead I got was was the worst bouquet of flowers ever given to her! This looks so tacky and wilted the flowers don’t speak “farm fresh”

WorthwhileCassowary
Bad quality
Review #1493200 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Not as represented

We ordered a bouquet of flowers for our daughter-in-law‘s birthday we visited their website made a decision during the ordering process that after we would like to upgrade the order which we did the flowers she received or in no way representative of what was on the website the order she received was small like their initial offering the flowers were wilted the vase did not match the picture after contacting their customer service department three times they finally sent us a reply which was simply a quote from their policy manual that states flowers don’t always match picture we would never recommend this company buyer beware

Read

Avas is a call center not a florist. No real florist will have exact containers and only receive about half the money you paid Avas.

Avas sends orders over the FTD Mercury and the Teleflora Dove systems. File complaints with them as well as the state AG in both New York and New Jersey. Avas has a location in Mahwah NJ and one in New City NY. They aren't located anywhere else.

Also please notice on search listings and that say "Ad" next to the listing. Those are all call centers.

Keep scrolling until you see local phone numbers and addresses. Those will be your local florists.

YieldingRay
Service
Review #1487656 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - The last statement they have on the receipt is no guarantee

I tried to contact them, they give you this time that they'll call you back, but they never do, you never hear from them, there is a place where you can email and ask questions well what do you know that don't go through either!!! I place the order today March 1 to be sent on March 3 Tuesday so you can imagine how shocked I was to get the last message after you've paid saying delivery by 12 PM, no guarantee even for that, something needs to be done with these crooks.

I was actually contacting Wickard flowers in Escanaba Michigan, and that's who I thought I was dealing with until it was all over, it's like they *** into the starting point of the actual ordering. I can't add anything to this was just ordered today!

They have got me totally frustrated my best friend just died and I'm trying to send him $150 flower arrangement, for his wife. These are some rotten people.

Edmond Gardner

TerrificWhippet676
Poor customer service
Review #1483436 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - A Scam, terrible

Did not get what I ordered, this place is a joke, I feel terrible for the person I sent it to, they got a 12$ plant after her Dad died, but paid 86$, so sad. thiefs

Read
Review #1480628 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480628.

Avasflowers - DISGUSTING

I have never had to deal with such a ridiculous company before in my life. I sent my mother flowers and a balloon as part of a birthday/gender reveal.

They attempted to deliver the item, I received a notification that it was delivered. When I checked my e-mail there was a notice stating that it couldn't be delivered due to no one being home. Turns out the company themselves had the wrong city, even though my confirmation e-mail from Ava's Flowers says the correct city. I had spoke with 3 customer service reps that night and finally tried to cancel my order.

They couldn't get a hold of the designer (go figure) so in order to cancel I'd have to call the next morning, which I did, the customer service rep told me yet again he could not get ahold of the designer (Surprise!) He said he would go ahead and file a refund. Fast forward to 4pm this evening, the day after I wanted it delivered, my Mother texted me to tell me she received her flowers. Imagine my surprise when I was pretty sure I cancelled them early that morning. They were delivered after I said not to, the arrangement isn't what I even ordered, and it was missing the balloon that I had to pay for.

So the order sat in a hot truck in Florida for an entire day, a night, and then all day the following day and delivered against my wishes. The customer service reps are a joke to even try to talk to. They absolutely refused to give me a refund. This company is the biggest scam I have ever seen.

DO NOT order from them EVER!

Don't even bother leaving a comment on any of their social media pages, they either delete them or block you like children! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND THIEVES!

JealousArcticFox
Product
Full refund
Review #1478957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Not impressed

I had flowers delivered to my daughter for Valentine’s Day, tulips, her favorite. She sent me a picture of them when she got them and I was mortified.

I paid A LOT of money for something that looked nothing like what I requested. I chose the middle option bouquet and it stated there were 15 blooms. There were 11. The picture had tons of greenery to help hold up the flowers, her tulips were drooping over the side of the vase.

I contacted customer support to let them know my disappointment and their solution was $10 off my next purchase. That didn’t even cover the delivery cost!

I wish I would have done more research about this company! Never again!!

DaringJackRussel551
Product
Review #1476705 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Poor customer service experience/ product dissatisfaction

I placed an order for a particular design (sky, moon and sun) arrangement. The flowers sent were incomplete, arrived late (granted that it was Valentine's Day and I understand), no card as ordered and one of the flowers was already dying.

I called the day after because of the dissatisfaction with the product. The customer service associate ensured to me that I could possibly receive a full refund or a new product pending what the designer would say. The designer never returned the call from customer service. Called again on the following business day and once again, same ordeal.

At this point a different customer service associate informed me that I would only get a $10 credit. Once again, I made sure the associate attempted to call the designer. Called again today to be informed that indeed, the designer had finally called back. The customer service associate requested that I send a picture of the flowers received to only receive an e-mail back for a $6 credit.

I do not recommend getting flowers from this company. Unprofessional, do not comply with their word and quite frankly, the customer service (staff) does not appear to be all on the same page.

I do not recommend. I would suggest that you go to your local business and refrain from this company.

Read
Review #1476676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1476676.

Avasflowers - Valentine's Day Flowers

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers 02/13/19 for my daughter who is in college in Tallahassee. It is now 02/19/19 and there has been no deliveries, I have sent an email, called the customer service number and there is yet to be a reply to my concerns and questions on my order.

I spent $82.80 on flowers with no delivery or even an explanation on where the flowers are..

I am extremely disappointed and upset and will never use Avas flowers again. Be warned consumers this is not a good floral service to use and extremely poor customer service

WindyArmadillo519
I didn’t like
Did not deliver flowers, Unacceptable customer service, False advertisement and poor quality and service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1475919 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - DIsatisfied with Avas Flowers

Do not used Avas Flowers. For my flower order Avas did not keep their promise of timely delivery.

I ordered an orchid on 2/13/19 for delivery on Valentine's Day 2/14/19. I attempted to track the delivery by using the 1 800 number provided by Avas. The automated line kept saying the flowers were being delivered but never gave any time, date or location information. I was never able to speak to anyone form Avas about my order.

This was very frustrating. The flower showed up 2 days late.

I was never given any explanation as to why the delivery was delayed or when the flowers were delivered. In conclusion Avas has very poor customer service.

Read

Avas is a call center with two locations. NY and NJ.

They wire your order to local florists in the area you need them delivered, but don't send them what you paid for them. At holidays we florists turn our wire services off once we reach capacity of what we can deliver and still take orders from our regular customers. Otherwise we wouldn't get it all done. Avas sends out after holiday orders once those wire services are turned back on with no mention that these orders were to be delivered on the holiday.

Most real florists won't accept after holiday orders as it tends to get their drivers cussed out.

In smaller areas florists can't afford to pay for the wire services as they are expensive and Avas won't pay the florist any other way than wiring them. So orders don't get delivered during or after the holiday.

DarkBirman
Price reduction
Review #1475515 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Avasflowers Customer Service

USA
Phone:
(877) 638-3303

Avasflowers - What a joke

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentines Day. It said it would be same day delivery.

Then I got an email stating that it would be delivered the next day. Well on the next day, I got another email stating that my order would be delivered on Feb 18. This is not acceptable!!!

They charged me over $100 and then screw me for a 4 day late delivery. I will never use Avas Flowers again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.

AbashedFieldSpaniel568
I didn’t like
Lied about being local
Full refund
Review #1473118 is a subjective opinion of poster.